Chapter two B

When she got to her homeroom Onyx's homeroom teacher Mirrant Artos came in to call out the students in attendance there is Sean snake bites and ren Rex is there as well then during class and nothing came from the Headmaster on the speakers.

"Attention students and faculty," says the vice Headmaster "This is Fleck Flora due to the pin house students taking up me I'll tell you the rest will be watching the ceremony on closed-circuit Channel."

Onyx was kinda annoys on it since until last year she and Morticia haven't seen each other since they parted ways after Elementary School.

When ms.Artos turned on the T.V when Morticia opening ceremony speech.

"Good morning students of Hinobix high," says Morticia as she begins her speech "Welcome to the new school year which will be our best one like always now this year mark our school open house and our mandatory school election is in 2 month and I will run for re-election for this year."

Then onyx roll her eyes on how cheesy that speech was at the end.

Lay there during lunch Alex and her friends are sitting at the usual spots which is across from the VIP student tableware what did her friends of the student council which is only eight members table setting more than them which feels off Anakin her friends we stay nose of surrounding tables are packed like they are the one percenters of the school.

"Why do they get the good table? Ask Onyx then her friends looked at Onyx like she Asked something that crazy.

"Onxy I know this is our second year but that how it is." Say Sean.

"Yeah it not like you can run against them." Says Ren and upon hearing that Onyx got a idea and says "Yeah why not?"

"This is a bad idea."Says Sean but little do they know those at the students VIP table four to be expected seem to see a possible problem to morticians Regine