Story A chapter 11

When Artemis is at the rendezvous begin the mission a voice came on her earpiece.

"This is Gazzey cyber spark come in Artemis. " says Gazzey on the earpiece.

"Read you loud and clear. " says Artemis.

"Good here the plain." Says Gazzey while the montage find out the plan.

Gazzey: You go around to the asylum's Westside there'll be a window always open once you enter through there nope in one of the storage girl but it's very last Patrol then the other Parts.

When you get out of their head to your right in the hallway then take I laughed that right to us then go to the security room you will find master elevator key card once you got them directors elevator once you're there use the key to.

Artemis:Am already in the elevator Grizzley and I think I know the rest already.

Once Artemis got what seem to be solitary confinement subram when she's got out while sniffing around her hell out mode she picked up sense she's meant to extract.

Once Artemis follow it keeping getting stronger tell she found the door that read extremely dangerous do not open but Artemis pulls out the key card and then open the door after unlocking it.

Once the door open Artemis see who seemly look like Persephone but when the alarms went off there's no time to lose.

Even at the Gods Artisans Dino mask for artemis's Speed and with a new friend they got out of the place before reinforcements have arrived.

"Now," Say Artemis to the lookalike on their way to the extraction points "can you tell me who you are and why do you look like that queen beat sicko Persephone?"

"First off," says the lookalike when they got to the extraction points when the van came in " I'm Stephanie the sick of that single took my identity was my sister Hera."

"Some how am not surprised." Says Artemis as they got in and once they got seated and buckle up they drove off.