Story A Chapter 7

It been a oh most a week since the big test some of the Ghouls are more nervous than others as they wait for the test result Artemis feels counted but can't seem to remember why.

When the results came in most of Artemis friends did well but she did better high enough to join the fairest house.

"That one lucky dog." Says Persephone while seen Autumn is a test scores from the penthouse on top of the ferris house on one of the monitors.

"Not a dog person. " says Headmaster Biff Border who seem to know more then he seem.

"Headmaster nice to see you came." Says Persephoes as the Headmaster enter her room with the files of the students that are from the ghoul dome and the Persephone turn on the radio silence button so no one outside the penthouse can hear them.

"Ok who so we have to let into and mug up our status quo?" Says Persephone as she starts to look at the new Cummins. Are going to be in the main dorms

"Well let start with Elsa Oasis," says Headmaster Border "She did well in fact she do know alot about coding so she can be in the Wizard group."

"Hmm fair point but I don't want her poking her nose into shall we say certain server rooms." Says Persephone while looking at another eligible addition.

"Next we have Roy Benwood," says head "Who been here for a week now and his score results are decent and unorthodox when he uses offense and defense marks on the math page but then help the other Knights that are curious on his study habits and the Team chapter request a permit to invite him to try out for the team."

"I see and Artemis." Asked Persephone.

"Oh her despite her three weeks absence when the rumored dog woman started to pop out on local news she more than eligible to enter to your kingdom by my permission that is." Says Headmaster Border remind me of Persephone who runs the school.

"Fine but she still have to go through traditional initiation." Replied Persephone.

"True but not predictions are by the book so they'll be some room for those that likes to have a choice to have and not be stolen by others." Says the Headmaster like he knows about the corruption that's underneath the school head dorm leaders folks have caused for years and then makes his leave.

"Be that as it may me having another is less likely." Says Persephone