Thirty

Evangeline's POV
When I take him fully in, Dean's back arches and I hear him moaning. His fingers are still buried in my hair and his grip is getting a little tighter with every movement I make. My tongue swirls around his tip carefully for a while and Dean's breath gets stronger. I then start to move over his length fully. With the help of a hand, I glide over him again and again.
Suddenly Dean's breath comes jerkingly through his nose while I still suck him gently. His shaft twitches and he groans:" Oh g...aaaaah." and I feel his dick pulsating before his hot fluid blasts in the back of my throat. I swallow it quickly and before I can even fully release him from my lips, Dean's arms yank me up. He makes me lay down, grabs my arms and shoves them above my head. He holds them there with one hand, kissing me eagerly. I can't touch him, so I sling my legs around him, wanting our bodies to collide. I try to get my arms free, but Dean holds them firmly.
"Not so fast, Sunshine." and grins down on me. I feel his other hand touching my folds slowly as he glides through, which makes me wheeze out.
"It's your turn now." and he let go of my hands, just to get down on me. I feel his finger against my entrance, just like his breath against my skin. Gently, he let his fingers glide into me to lick over my sweet spot simultaneously. I moan out loud:" Oh my..." but his movements make my words fail. I just can breathe in deeply. I waited so long for this to happen again and in my excitement, I can already feel the orgasm rising. I stretch my head, anticipating the sensational feeling. Dean doesn't disappoint and while fingering and licking, the ecstatic firework rushes through me. I whine out loud, bending my legs and shoving me further down, meeting Dean's movements. Not until my body stops moving Dean withdraws from me.
I open my eyes because I can't feel his touch anymore. I see him kneeling in front of me, eyeing me. His eyes are glued to my chest, which is rising and falling rapidly. He has a grin on his face and finally, he places himself next to me. I crawl into his arms, and he pulls me close. I close my eyes for a second and immediately he says:" I'm not done with you yet."
I smile and answer:" I hope so. We have a little bit to make up to."
"More than a little bit," Dean replies and lays a hand under my chin, making me face him. He circles my nose with his and whispers then:" I love you."
I want to say it too, but he mutes me with a quick kiss before he goes on quietly:" I don't ever wanna lose you again. Stick with me, no matter how stupid I behave!?"
I open my eyes, locking mine with his green, emerald eyes. His natural curled eyelashes clink anxious before I can answer:" Never make me leave again."
"I promise." he exhales out and again our lips collide. My palms roam over the soft skin of his back and I can feel his muscles moving with the kiss. He slowly makes me lay down on my back again. Dean doesn't break the kiss and our tongues fight for control of each other. They thrust and withdraw with each other and I feel Dean's body touching mine. He hovers over me and props up on his forearms beside my head. His fingers cup my head softly, and his fingertips are buried in my hair.
Still kissing deeply, I feel how Dean enters me. His movements are so slow and gentle I feel every single fraction of an inch of him. When he fills me up entirely, Dean pulls away from the kiss and we stare into each other's eyes and there is nothing else I can spot other than love, desire and affection. I let my palm caress his cheek and a shy smile crosses my lips. He mirrors it without breaking eye contact.
"I love you," I speak out the words so softly like I'm afraid he would disappear when I say them too loud," and missed you so much."
I sense his fingers still in my hair and his thumbs stroke gently over my forehead.
"Me too." and at the same time, he leans down, kissing me, he starts to move his hips so slowly and gradually, it makes my head spin almost immediately. It's so soft, like caressing me on the inside. Dean has no rush, his movements stay in this manner. This is not just sex, it's a promise. A promise we make to each other.
This thought makes all this even more intense than ever. Every single stroke he makes, let a heatwave wash through me. My skin is covered in goosebumps, my teats are hard, especially because with every move Dean makes, his chest brushes over them. I moan against his lips and can't stop them anymore. His lips leave mine so that he can change his position. He now holds himself up on his palms, his face and body are now farther away than before. I try to hold my eyes open to look at him, but now Dean's strokes change. Not the speed, but now it's like he rotates his hips. That way, his pubic bone touches my sensitive spot over and over while his shaft gives me pleasure inside.
Moaning, I arch my back naturally, placing my hands on his hips to feel him and his movements more.
Suddenly, I feel his hands around my waist, and with an easy move, he manages to turn us both around. I'm now on top, and I feel him deeper inside me than before. I sit up straight to move me onto him in a bouncing and faster manner than he did, but he stops me. He holds me calm by my waist. I look down at him, afraid I have done something wrong. He notices my worried look and immediately, he pulls me down by my neck.
"Make it slow," he whispers and I see his eyes darkening somehow. He then kisses me before he releases me.
I hold myself by placing my palms on his chest and slowly rotating my hips. I feel how his tip moves over a spot deep inside me, so carefully but ecstatic at the same time that my head falls back and I moan with every move. Dean's hands glide over my upper body, touching my boobs and kneading them slightly. I change my rhythm to an all slide in and out of my movement. I release him from me almost completely, just to take him in again, till it hits my core.
I hear him hissing long and steady and when I peek down at him, I see his head stretched back into the pillow. His tongue is peeking out between his lips. He seems to enjoy the shifting.
I take him all in again, just rocking back and forth. My nails ditch the skin on his chest and his hands come up to clutch mine. He fondles until we intertwine our fingers. Holding hands, he steadies me, I feel the strength coming from his arms. I glance down to see he looks at me again. We hold the stare and seeing the affection plastered all over his face makes my heart flutter even more. My breath comes out stronger while euphoria hits my core. I cry out, giving the emotions a voice. I feel Dean finishing too, he is groaning deep. Still feeling the heatwaves, I break down onto Dean's chest. His arms come around my body, I feel his fingertips petting my back. Dean kisses the top of my head.
I turn my face, laying my chin on his chest. He smiles at me and I see the sweat glistening on his face. I feel sweaty, too and when I release my body from him, it's a sticky feeling.
"I need a shower," I say, exhausted and fall to the sheets beside him.
Dean jerks the blanket above us and scoots nearer. We both lay on our sides, and he pecks my lips between his words.
"I..." Kiss.
"Love..." Kiss.
"You..." Kiss
"That..." Kiss
"Way...," Kiss," all sweaty because of me." he grins.
"Aren't you a little full of yourself?" I ask," don't you think I deserve some kudos for your sweaty skin, too."
Dean starts laughing:" You spent too much time with Claire."
"Hm, maybe. But just because you...." but I stop talking because Dean's face changes from relaxed to worried immediately. "Sorry, I didn't want to... It's... Sorry."
He grins weakly:" No, I deserve to hear it. Every day."
I cup his cheeks, speaking softly:" You deserve a lot, but not me bragging about what happened. It's in the past, ok? The only thing that matters is that we are here now. Together."
Dean gulps and I see his eyes switching between mine before he says:" I don't deserve you."
"That's maybe true," I reply and I giggle.
"Stop mocking me," Dean responds and his fingers on my back start to tickle me," otherwise I will make you."
"Ok, ok, ok," I whiff out," I will stop."
Dean quits and I add:" Maybe." and before I can shoot away, so he won't get a hold of me.
"You evil little thing," he speaks out through gritted teeth, but I recognize the mischief on his face. Fortunately, I'm saved by the ringing phone. Dean grunts and picks the phone from the nightstand.
"It's Sam," he says before he takes the call.
I zone out during the call and think about everything that happened today. I wasn't expecting Dean today. I mean, I hoped for him every day but got disappointed. Without Jody and her girls, I don't know what I would have done. I was so hopeless and heartbroken, but Dean managed to put the pieces together so fast and easy it's almost terrifying. My gaze travels out of the window, thinking about heaven. I have no idea how to tell Dean that Jack didn't let me enter heaven again after leaving the bunker. I'm supposed to help Sam and Dean with the ark, but the thought of not being allowed to enter heaven again never occurred to me. I was disheartened at this moment. But maybe it was all for a reason. Dean couldn't have reached out to me if I were up there again. And in the last weeks, Claire helped me so much and we found out so many things. I'm excited to tell Sam, Dean and Eileen.
"Hey," Dean's voice gets through my ears," Hey, do you hear me? Are you ok?"
"Hm?" I startle a little," what? Oh, sorry, I was thinking."
"About?" Dean chuckles and pecks my shoulder.
"Nothing important for now. What did Sam want?"
"He asked when we are coming home."
"So he never thought, maybe I don't want to come home?"
Dean shakes his head and I ask:" Are you mad that Sam knew where I was?"
"I was for a second. But it was more important to me to know you are not heaven. I couldn't have sent you a letter there, right?"
"No, but praying would have worked."
"So, you never heard me?" he asks, surprised.
"No, why?"
"Well, I didn't pray but thought of you."
"That's not the same. It has to be a prayer. But tell me, when do we go home? I miss Sam and Eileen."
"Whenever you want to. Sam and Eileen even organized a surprise for you." Dean chuckles.
"A surprise? For me?"
Dean shrugs his shoulders:" Yeah, they think you will like it."
"You not?"
"No, I think you will love it."