✶𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕌✶

Michael's POV:

It's 1:30 in the morning.. I'm pacing around my room breathing anxiously and biting my nails.. constantly checking my phone. She should be back by now.. where IS she? I called her at least 60 times, texted her 208 times.. and no answer? Seriously? God, she's MISSING! What if she's hurt? What is she got snatched? What if she's lost? What if-

"Mr. Jackson? Sir, are you alright?" I turn around to hear Bill, he's standing outside my door. 

"Ah.. come in please Bill.." I try not to sound worried but, I fail. Because as soon as I hear Bill enter my room he asks me:

"You're worried about her, aren't you?" he asks with a sad tone in his voice. 

"I don't understand.. where could she be?? It's so late.. what if she's hurt? I can't sit around and do nothing.. that's it. Bill, start the car I have to go look for her now! I quickly grab my hat and scarf, along with my long dark coat. I have a horrible feeling, and it only gets worse by the second. "Leave the gate unlocked after I leave, in case Y/N comes back before me!" I'm about to jolt out the door but Bill stops me by blocking the door. He looks at me and speaks with a serious, yet sympathetic tone. 

"Mr. Jackson I'm afraid I can't let you do that. It's not a good idea to go out, especially this late. The paparazzi has been getting more and more relentless. You need to lay low. "

I clench my jaw, feeling myself heat up with anger. Not a good idea to go out?? She could be hurt! Or worse! What makes him think I'll sit around and do nothing while she could be in grave danger! 

"Bill, she could be hurt! Or.. worse! She's been gone for hours, and hasn't contacted me once, not ONCE! She should've been back 6 hours ago! Look at the time! She's obviously in danger! I have to go find her, so PLEASE. Start. The. Car." Bill looks at me and sighs. I can already tell, he isn't going to let me leave that easily. Bill is a faithful bodyguard.. a faithful friend. Though I am grateful, I can't let Y/N be in any danger.. I just can't..

"Mr. Jackson, I still cannot let you do that. If she's in danger and you go looking for her unprepared, you could get in danger as well. It's my job to protect you, under any circumstances.   Now, I can call for backup, and send them to search around town to find her. I'll keep you posted until we find her, I'm sure she's fine. Maybe she got drunk and went home with a friend and fell asleep. Maybe her phone died. She might not necessarily be in danger." 

"Bill, she's in danger whenever she isn't by my side! You know this. You'll call for backup? What if it's too late?? I'm already wasting time standing here trying to reason with you! I need to look for her! Now please, MO-"I'm cut off by the sound of a frantic woman rushing to us. 

"Mr. Jackson! Mr. Jackson, it's an emergency! Ms. Y/N! She's-..oh dear.." It's one of the maids. Paula, she's breathing hard and her eyes look frantic... with tears? Wait, did she just mention Y/N??

"Paula. What is it? What's the matter?" Bill asks her, still keeping from leaving the room. 

"I-It's Ms. Y/N.. s-she's.. w-well.. s-she's.." Paula stutters. She's speaking to Bill, but whenever she looks at me she loses her sentence. What is she trying to say??

"Oh god.. she's hurt isn't she? Paula where is she??" I say trying to rush out of the room. But once again I'm stopped, this time by Paula. 

"N-NO MR. JACKSON PLEASE DON'T GO DOWN THERE!-" She covers her mouth when she realizes she yelled. Bill looks confused, but I don't care. I ignore Paula and Bill and rush downstairs to find Y/N. Paula is chasing after me, yelling something. But I hear not a word she's saying.

I get downstairs and see Y/N. Oh god.. She's..!!!

"Y/N!!"

"MR. JACKSON GET DOWN!!" 

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

AAAAAAAND SCENE! Ok honestly nothing in this story was actually planned, I just kept writing on and on- 

Part 2 is coming shortly I am working on it as we speak! STAY TUNED MOONWALKERS!