😔ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕌😔

"POP-STAR'S GIRLFRIEND CAUGHT WITH MANAGER!"

"KING OF POP'S GIRLFRIEND SHOWS TRUE COLORS AT FAMILY EVENT"

"QUEEN OF POP TO BE, NOT TO BE? NOT!"

"JACKSON'S FIANCE BREAKS HIS HEART"

"EX-FIANCE OF MICHAEL JACKSON RUNS AWAY"

***

Tabloid after tabloid..paper after paper.. it's been two weeks since I caught my girlfriend of 5 years.. cheating on me with her manager. The family dinner, everyone had come to celebrate the Jackson family. Filled with confidence and joy, I planned to propose to her during dinner, in front of everyone. I really wanted to make her Mrs. Jackson.. but.. to my demise.. that never happened.

She disappeared from the crowd, so I slipped away from my bodyguards to go and find her. The last place I checked was the guest room. I went in there, not a worry in my world, but my world was crushed as soon as I opened that door..

Widened eyes, I saw them. Latched together like fly paper, lips locked tightly, and butt naked. The room smelled of sex and sin.. there clothes carelessly tossed onto the floor. I watched as 5 years worth of a happy relationship was destroyed in only a matter of seconds.

"F*ck babe.. I want you so badly.."

"Me too.. oh you're so good I can't take it!"

"He can't please you like I can, huh? I can make you feel better than him can't I."

"He won't even have sex with me.. sustaining till marriage, bunch of bullsh*t! I want you instead!"

"Hurry up and ditch him princess.. he's deadweight."

"I will, tonight. I'll leave him I promise! I only want to be with you baby.."

My heart nearly stopped beating.. I could feel it breaking, I could feel my blood freeze..I felt so heavy..

She was my everything! We had planned our future together, made a commitment to each other.. I went through bad publicity and horrible judgement just to be able to call her mine, but I didn't care.. I love her..

I barely noticed my vision became foggy. My breathing was hitched, I clenched my fists as hard as I could. I wanted so badly to pulverize her manager. Just as I wanted to slap the estrogen out of her. But I didn't move. I stood there, dying slowly.

After what felt like years, they finally noticed me standing in the door way. Her eyes widened so wide.. it scared me near to death. She pushed her manager off and grabbed her blouse to cover her chest. He started trying to put his boxers on, avoiding my gaze with a fearful look. Funny, he was talking all that sh*t a few seconds ago but now he was acting as though I stood there with a gun in my hand. I.. I wish I was.. I could hear noise, sounded like.. crying. Meaningless begging. I turned my head to see her latched onto my arm, seems like she was begging. I could barely see her face, my vision was so blurred..

I don't recall saying anything to either of them. I just remember stumbling out of the room and out to the garden, where everyone else was. As I walked, I could faintly hear her yelling. But I ignored her. As I made it out to the garden, eyes began to focus on me. I couldn't see any faces, only figures that were facing me. What I saw, looked like something out of a horror film. Suddenly my sister was right in front of me, waving her hand in my face. I knew it was her, her rosy perfume flooded my nose. Everything was muffled now.. but I could tell my family was speaking to me. My face was burning, I could feel hot streams fall down my face. My chest began to ache uncontrollably. The pain became so much I crumbled to my knees. My head was banging, I felt as though blood poured out of my ears.

It was too overwhelming. Soon, I couldn't breathe at all. Everything turned black, and my body became limp. I could almost hear my mother screaming for help, but I couldn't react.

I could just.. feel myself.. dying.

♥︎THIS PART IS DONE, HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!♥︎

♥︎I KNOW IT SUCKED I'M SORRY, I'M TRYING TO DO BETTER!♥︎

♥︎PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LEAVE REQUESTS ON WHAT I SHOULD WRITE NEXT!♥︎

♥︎VOTE+COMMENT+FOLLOW♥︎

♥︎LOVE YOU GUYS!♥︎

-💋Ms.Ecstasy💋