🌹𝕄𝕪 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝟚🌹

~Two Days Later~

~Two Days Later~

??? POV: 

"Alright hon, I'm off. I'll be back late today so don't wait up. Lock up if you leave. Love you."

"Alright dear, have a good day."

....'Love you'? Please.. if you loved me then we wouldn't be seeing a marriage therapist you pretentious ba*tard.

Ugh whatever.. I don't care.

I go downstairs to my little sewing room and open the only window in the room. Flying through that window, is Peckins. I found Peckins only days after the first letter I sent to "My Truest Love". I chose to keep Peckins because of his dashing red feathers. They remind me so much of him.. I'd be a fool if I didn't keep him.

I smile and gently stroke Peckins's feathers.

"You have a letter for me Peckins?" Peckins gives me a cheery little chirp and I take the note from his foot. It's been two days, but the letter strongly smells of his rosy cologne.. I've always found that rather attractive if I'm honest.

I read the note and immediately started doing my own little dance. I can't help myself! Each time I hear from him my stomach flips, my heart races, it's just amazing! His words are like magic, each one enchants my world and makes it magical. When he calls me "My Dearest Love", oh that just does something to me I can't even explain! It's no doubt that I love this man so much! Even if he's never seen me before.. oh but I've seen him. That day, in the funeral home, it was like the angels sent him to me to save me. I don't believe for a second that he isn't a fallen angel. He has to be, no man, no person, is as enchanting as that. Point blank.

"Thank you Peckins, fly safely now!"

Peckins sings a little song as he flies away into the sunny sky. I take the letter and place it neatly in the box with the others. I treasure each letter he sends me, each gift. It's become our thing now.. like everyday is Valentines Day. We send gifts and love letters and so on and so on.

"He wishes to meet me one day.. Oh I wish to as well! But how can I?? Not as long as I'm stuck with the as*hole of the house.. I can't just leave the house saying 'Oh so long honey I'm off to meet my secret soulmate ta-ta!".. He'd do horrible things to both of us... What should I do.."

Suddenly, it hit me.

If I want to make sure that as*hole doesn't find out about me and "My Truest Love", all I have to do is..