💍𝕎𝕖𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕌💍

(IMAGINE MICHAEL WEARING THIS IN HIS DANGEROUS ERA)

Today is the day. Michael is to be wed, to Lisa Marie Presley. They've been together for three years, engaged for 9 months. It was decided that they were to wed in Beverly Hills, that was Lisa's decision. She thought the wedding would be better in an expensive place filled with rich people. Did Michael agree with that? No, but he didn't oblige. 

The church they were to wed in was buzzing with people. Family, friends, and celebrities from James Brown to Madonna. Everyone was excited to see the star couple become one. All except one.

Michael himself.

Michael hid in his dressing room, curled up in the corner with his head hanging down. He was dressed in a fancy white suit, with white and golden diamonds all around, as well as his golden armband. 

The wedding was soon to start but Michael couldn't bring himself to leave the dressing room. He felt weighed down. He felt that deep inside himself, marrying Lisa would be a mistake. But for the life of him, he couldn't figure out why. They had so many happy moments together, and fought threw hard times hand in hand, why was he so hesitant to marry her? He loves her, doesn't he?

Michael was deep in thought but was brought out of it when he heard his dressing room door swing open. In walked in a man dressed in a beige suit. Nothing special, just a normal suit. He looked around and saw Michael in the corner, and shut the door. Michael didn't recognize the man.

"..Who are you? What are you doing?" Michael spoke, rising from the floor with a look of confusion. The man gulped and slicked his hair, opening his mouth to speak. "Uhm... I-.. sorry... My name is Danny. Danny Keough.." He held his hand out to shake. Michael shook his hand and nodded. "Michael, Jackson." "I know... listen I'm... I'm not supposed to be here but there's something I need to tell you. It's... about your fiancé."

"Lisa? What about her?" Michael raised his brow. "...Ok look... I'm just going to straight up say it. She's been having an affair. With.. me."

***

"Has anyone seen Michael??? The reception is about to start and I can't find him anywhere!" Janet paced the church halls in search of her older brother. "Sorry Janet, I haven't seen him," Rebbie replied. "How is Michael going to just disappear MINUTES before his wedding??"

*** 

"..So you're saying you've been engaged to her for 6 years, she's only with me for the money, she plans to accuse me of domestic abuse and child molestation and take me to court to get a few million out of me.. is that what you're telling me?" "That's it.. that's.. the whole cake... I didn't stop her, I figured it'd be fine and I wouldn't have to get involved but.. turns out she's lied to both of us. She's been planning to steal from me as well.."