🤨𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕌 𝟛 (𝕋𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒)🤨

Michael snapped out of his trance. He hadn't realized that his gasp had been heard by Prince, but now that he knew, he felt a new feeling of pure terror.. and followed the instinct that came with that terror. The instinct to run. He attempted to run out of the room but he didn't get very far. He felt a sharp, cold object press against his neck that made him freeze. "T-Tatiana, p-please!..." Tatiana pressed the knife firm up against his neck, Prince locked the bedroom door. "Prince!! What are you doing, help me!" Prince shook his head, eyeing the floor. "You weren't supposed to see that Michael... you weren't supposed to see any of that." Prince said with a face full of guilt. He couldn't meet Michael's eye, knowing he'd see nothing but fear in them. Sighing, Tatiana ran her fingers through her hair, keeping the knife in place."Well... he's already seen it. It's too late now. We'll just have to go from here."

"P-Please don't kill me! I-I swear, I won't tell anyone what I saw!" Michael pleaded. Tatiana shook her head and gently caressed Michael's cheek, making him flinch. "Oh no no no Mikey.. I'd never kill you. Why would I kill the man I love?" Michael shut his eyes and held back tears. "What you saw, was bound to happen anyway. Lisa had it coming.. treating you the way she did. You saw her babe, shamelessly having sex with me AND Prince like it didn't matter, and blaming us for it. I did you a favor baby. Now, you won't have to worry about an unfaithful c*nt being in your life. Ok?" Tatiana removed the knife from Michael's neck and kept it low on his back, while she gripped his shoulder harshly. "Get the car keys Prince, we're out of here." Prince obeyed and grabbed the keys to a Jeep off of the floor near Lisa's clothes. They keys were Lisa's, but she wouldn't be needing them any time soon, or ever again for that matter. Prince also went ahead and locked the bathroom door, where Lisa's body was.

"Now Mikey, we're going to walk out of this room, and out to the parking lot where Lisa's car is. We're going to get in the car, and leave. Ok? If anyone says 'hi' to you, or tries to get your attention, wave and ignore. Got it? Don't make a scene. I said I wouldn't kill you but if I have to, I will certainly cut you." Michael nodded slightly and took a deep breath. Prince opened the door and the three of them began to walk out. Tatiana still had the knife firm on Michael's back, and was able to go unnoticed. They almost made it out, but a certain someone stopped them. "Guys! Where the heck have you been?? I've been calling all three of you for like, and hour!" It was Elizabeth. "Did you guys find Lisa? I saw her car outside but she's not in it." Tatiana spoke up. "We saw her.. she was sleeping with some random guy in one of the guest rooms. Michael saw too..." Elizabeth's face filled with sorrow as she looked at her best friend who's eyes seemed to be welling up with tears.

"Oh Michael.." she said quietly. "I'm so sorry.. what the hell was Lisa thinking??? Ugh.. when I see her I'll give her a head whooping that even her ANCESTORS will feel!" She balled up her fists and stomped on the ground. Michael shook his head and pulled off a small chuckle. "Liz it's- it's ok.. I'll be fine... I.. I'm not as upset as you'd think so.. no need to give anyone a head whooping." Elizabeth sighed and hugged Michael, arms around his neck. "If you say so Michael.. you know you deserve much better than her, right?" "..I know Liz.. and... I think I've found better.." Michael had no idea where that last part came from, but for some reason it felt right to say it. They broke the hug and smiled at each other. "Well, we're gonna go ahead and drop Prince off, then me. See ya Liz." Tatiana waved goodbye to Liz and so did Prince. Michael gave Liz one last hug and walked away with them.

Now, they managed to get outside unnoticed. Prince unlocked the car, they got in, and began driving away into the dead of night. Michael sat in the back with Tatiana, staring out the window. There were quite a few things running through Michael's mind right now. He'd found better? What did he mean by that?? Who was he talking about? ..Why didn't get away with Liz? What was going to happen now? Was he going to be kept hostage forever? Was he going to die? Would he escape?? Would anyone find Lisa's body? What would happen if she were still alive? Would he ever see Liz again?

After about 30 minutes, the silence began to consume Michael. There was a very thick tension in the car, most of it coming from Prince. He had been still, besides having to drive. He hadn't said a word, but Michael knew he was glancing at him repeatedly threw the mirror view. His eyes read of guilt, just like they did back at the mansion. Michael knew inside, this was destroying Prince. Strangely enough, Michael felt bad for him. So, as an attempt to reassure him, he struck conversation. But.. the first thing he said didn't quite come out the way he'd hoped it would.

"...Why are you helping Tatiana do this Prince?.." He said. As soon as he'd said that, Prince and Tatiana both began staring at him. Now he felt awkward.. "...Because.." Prince mumbled. Michael rose his brow and asked, "Because what??" "Because.. because I knew that Lisa had been breaking your heart a lot... the infidelity.. lies... you began changing and... I didn't want that. So.. I agreed to help Tatiana separate you and Lisa..." He mumbled this last part, "But I didn't know it'd go as far as murder.. until it did."

"Oh please Prince, you knew exactly it'd go to murder. That was part of the agreement. When we said we'd get rid of Lisa we meant we'd fully get RID of her, for GOOD. You knew exactly what was going to happen, and you were fine with it. You just weren't prepared for Michael to see it happen." Tatiana snorted. Shouting soon broke out between Tatiana and Prince."I never agreed with murder, don't lie!! That was your idea, not mine!" "Damn right it was my idea, but did you stop me when I told you it was my idea? No! Matter of fact, you told me it was a great idea! So.. who's really lying here?" "I never wanted someone to die from this, I just wanted Lisa to go away and leave Michael alone!" "Ok even so, you agreed to work with someone crazy enough to KILL someone to get the man she wants. Even if you didn't stab her, you're still f*cking guilty you d*ckhead!!"

The brakes to the car were slammed, nearly tossing everyone out of their seats. "SHUT THE F*CK UP! SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!!! I AM NOT A KILLER, YOU ARE! YOU'RE THE KILLER! YOU! YOU STABBED HER, NOT ME! YOU.. YOU CRAZY C*NT!" Prince was now breathing heavily and his eyes were red. 

Michael's eyes were wide, as well as his mouth. He looked over to Tatiana to see her staring at Prince like he'd just lost his f*cking mind. She undid her seatbelt, and leaned over up to Prince's ear. She whispered real lowly, "What... the f*ck.. did you just say to me?" Prince shuddered, knowing he just made a grave mistake. "Tell me Prince... do you WANT to die?"

~TO BE CONTINUED~

♡VOTE+COMMENT+FOLLOW♡

♡HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART, LAST PART COMING SOON!♡

-💋Ms.Ecstasy💋