🍾𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕪 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝟙🍾

(TW: Cursing, sexual content)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV:

It's been 1 year.. 1 year since I made the biggest mistake of my life, and I kept making that mistake over and over again.. If Michael found out about this.. he'd leave me, forever... God, I can't let that happen. I love Michael with all my heart, and I always have! I never meant to do this, or to keep it going.. I'm so sorry Michael..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael's POV: 

4 years. 4 years, I met the girl of my dreams.. my wife Y/N. She's everything I could ever DREAM of. She's sweet, smart, understanding, humble, open-minded, and just beautiful in every way possible. When I first met her, I made it my life time goal to make her the happiest woman on the planet. I vowed to love her, cherish her, embrace her, until the day I die. But even as a spirit I would love her more and more. Y/N has never done anything to hurt me, and I doubt she could. We love each other too much to let anything come between us. We have an unbreakable bond, a bond that will last for all eternity, even in death. Y/N is my queen, my goddess, my world, my universe, my EVERYTHING.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV: 

7:30 PM.. Michael should be home any minute now. I decided to make a full dinner for Michael, to celebrate his new album, Invincible! He's been working so hard to complete it. He's put blood sweat and tears into it, and it's showing. But, the dinner isn't the only surprise I have for him! I went to Victoria's Secret earlier in the day, to find the perfect "outfit" for tonight. I'm going to give Michael a night he won't forget. A night of pure bliss, pleasure, and love. I can just imagine his face when he sees me in a red lingerie, his eyes will pop out of his head.. and a certain something will poke out of his pants..

"Ok candlelight, romantic music, roses, wine, lingerie.. everything is good to go!" I beam. 

7:45, Michael should be walking in the door in about 15 minutes. I run upstairs and put on a fancy dress that sparkles. It covers my legs perfectly, this dress was red carpet material. Well, Michael bought it for me so of course it was. I touched up my hair and makeup, and dimmed the house lights to set the mood. 

I hear a notification go off on my phone. My eyes gleam and I see a message from Michael. 

Michael: "Few minutes away baby! Can't wait to see you, I love you!" -7:50 PM

I couldn't help but blush so hard my face felt hot. 4 years and I still lose myself whenever I hear his voice, see his face, or just get a message from him. He knew how to make me act like a silly high school girl, and that didn't bother me. I'm giggling and hugging my phone when I hear another notification. I quickly open it, thinking it's Michael. But when I see the name on the screen, my heart drops. 

John: "Hey sexy, you coming' over tonight? Gettin' pretty bored over here. Come on over and have some fun me. I'll be waiting." -7:56 PM

John.. John Roberts... my sister's husband, and owner of a huge corporate company. I met John shortly after he and my sister started dating. Back then, Michael and I had already been married.. He seemed cool at first, bought my sister gifts, saw her everyday, only 8 months passed and they decided to get married. I was shocked to hear that they would marry so soon, but who was I to interfere with their happiness? But, to this day, I wish I spoke out. The day of my sister's wedding, John had tried to seduce me in private. He told me he loved me in secret for a very long time, but didn't want to risk hurting my sister by telling me.