🍷𝕍𝕀ℙ ℂ𝕝𝕦𝕓 𝔸𝕌🍷

"Blood Moon" wasn't ready for what was about to take place tonight

"Blood Moon" wasn't ready for what was about to take place tonight.. tonight would be a night no one would forget.

Susie was getting her ID checked by the club bouncer. From the moment she stepped in front of him she knew he was a pervert. His green eyes stared at her figure through her tight red ruffled dress that went just slightly above her lower thighs. The way his eyes roamed her entire body urged her to slice his throat with just one swift move. But, she restrained herself. For she had better plans.

After getting past the perverted bouncer, Susie walked into a rather fitting scene. Everyone dressed in red, be it leather or silk. People sitting at the bar, ordering drinks all of red color. The dance floor filled with couples dancing to the beat, it wasn't messy. The music booming in the club, you could feel the bass beating at your chest. The floor was white, you could see your reflection in it. But oh, dear Susie planned on making that floor RED tonight.

Making her way down the aisle, Susie spotted a man sitting alone at a booth. He was wearing a red blazer and red leather pants. His hair was slicked back into a ponytail, strands of hair loose on his face. His eyes were slender, and he had an aura unreadable. He stood out to Susie right away. Susie strutted over to him and sat right on his lap. She didn't let him speak before she whispered something in his ear. She took this moment to get a closer look at him, and she liked what she saw. She saw beautiful, beautiful blood in him. He was indeed very beautiful, and she could tell he had quite the gift down under.

Whatever she whispered it intrigued him, because soon a smirk crept on his face. She grabbed his hand and took him to one of the private dance rooms of the club. She handed the security guard $100 and locked the door.

He sat down on a red couch and watched as Susie started to swoon him with dance. His eyes stuck on her swiftly moving hips and flawless legs. Susie flaunted each and every part of her body, letting him drool. She slowly made her way up to him, lifting the fold of her skirt. She sat on his lap, one leg on each side of him. He slid his large hand on her upper thigh, feeling her smooth leg. Susie leaned down to his face, his eyes glued to hers. He stared deeply, as he could see her eyes were red. Red like the lipstick she was wearing. Red like blood. She lingered her lips above his, staring into his almond eyes. She placed her hand on his chest and trailed down to his crotch.

She leaned closer into his lips, then lowered down to his neck where she began to stain his pale skin with her red lipstick. She immediately wanted to make it known that she was in charge, so she bit down hard on his neck until she could taste his blood. To her, it was sweet.. sweet and delicious. He arched his head back and closed his eyes, he slid his free hand from her back down to her waist, right onto her ass, squeezing it harshly. Biting and kissing his neck, Susie searched for a soft spot on him. She pinched his nipples, bit his neck, rubbed herself on his crotch. She unbuttoned his blazer slowly, kissing her way down. His soft moans turned her on, making her hungrier as the seconds went by. She started getting frustrated as she couldn't find his soft-spot, until she reached his stomach. His breathing deepened as she made it down to his belt, removing it and unzipping his pants.

He was very turned on as she could see, his enormous bulge nearly bursting from the seams. Susie rose back up, eyeing his flushed face. She leaned in close for a kiss, and so did the knife she had at his stomach. Locked on each other's eyes, he whispered something to her.

"You know something girl?..." He breathed.

He chuckled and licked his lips, not taking his eyes off of hers. He leaned in close to Susie, their lips barely touching. He took a fistful of her hair and smiled.

"I really like it.." He began. He leaned into her and licked her neck, making her moan.

"When..." He kissed her neck, feeling her gulp.

"Blood... is on the dance floor.."

And with that, a slicing sound put everything to a halt. Susie's eyes widened, blood started dripping from her mouth. The redness of her eyes faded into a lifeless black, her body slumped.

Blood ran down his hand. He retracted the knife from her back and let her body drop, and blood spilled out onto the white marble floor. He loved the sight of her blood spilling. He licked his knife, grooving to a beat in his head. 

"Mmmm... and blood.. is on the knife.."

***

♥︎THAT'S IT FOR THIS PART♥︎

♥︎HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT♥︎

♥︎LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY REQUESTS♥︎

♥︎VOTE+COMMENT+FOLLOW♥︎

-💋Ms.Ecstasy💋