🍾𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕪 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝟚🍾

Michael's POV: 

I hold Y/N's phone up to her face and I see her eyes widen as I show her the messages. Messages between her and her sister's HUSBAND. Her BROTHER IN LAW! 

"What the hell are these messages?" I scroll through the messages revealing lewd messages.. AND F*CKING NUDES?! I look at each message praying they aren't real.. but they are.

"What the HELL Y/N! How could you DO this to me?!" I shout. I feel my eyes well up with tears, and my body start to tremble. Y/N.. cheated on me..

"M-Michael I swear it's not what it looks like I swear!-" She starts begging me to understand but I don't hear a thing. 4 years! 4 f*cking years I've been with this woman, been in LOVE with this woman. Dedicated my LIFE to this woman. Sacrificed so MUCH for this woman. And what do I get in return? I get cheated on by the woman I sold my soul to.. I get crushed, by the woman I was willing to give everything up for.. 

Y/N grabs my face and kisses me, but I push her off. 

"Don't touch me.. don't you DARE touch me! How long! How long has this been going on behind my back?!" I toss her phone to the wall, breaking it. She's sobbing at this point, saying she's sorry. I shut my eyes, hoping that this all was a dream. Y/N wouldn't hurt me like this for real, right? We love each other, we belong with each other, don't we? At this point, I can't help but sob as well.. I just.. I can't believe this.. we planned to have a FAMILY soon. Have CHILDREN. Was she going to go through with that and still cheat on me?..

"Michael.. I'm so sorry!!.. I never meant to hurt you I swear, I love you! I love you, I always have and I always will, please you have to believe me! It was a mistake! I-I was drunk, I was stupid, it meant nothing to me! John means nothing to me, please!.. Please don't leave me!.." She's on her knees leaning over the floor, bawling her eyes out. As I look at her.. I don't see, the beautiful, loving wife I once saw.. I see betrayal.. I see lies.. and that breaks me. I stumble into the closet and grab a suitcase, stuffing it with my clothes and necessities. 

"M-Michael, what are you doing?! What are you-" She runs over to me and grabs my arms. "No, no no no please! Please don't leave! Look I swear to you it will never happen again, I swear!"

I ignore her cries and push her off of me. I continue packing my things, and soon I grab my phone and call Bill. Y/N keeps grabbing onto me, apologizing, but I can't even bear to be in the same room as her right now.. 

I rush out of the room with my suitcase and go outside. I'm waiting for Bill to pull up with the limo. Just as I see him pull up Y/N runs towards me and grabs me again. 

"Baby please, please think about this! We can talk this out! Don't leave, PLEASE!!"

The tears start falling again. I get out of her grip and get into the limo, shutting the door. I tell Bill to take me away, to Neverland.  He looks at me with a worried look, but he doesn't say anything. He just drives. During the whole car ride, I cried. I cried harder than I've ever cried before. My heart, is in shattered pieces. All the memories of me and Y/N, they all shatter right before my eyes. I want to scream, I want to break something, I just want this to end.. I want this to not be reality.. but the truth was clear..

This was reality. Y/N, had betrayed me in the worst way possible. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------