💀𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕌 𝟚💀

Greetings readers! I present to you... drum roll, if you will! DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN.... PART 2 OF " YOU DISAPPEARED... WITH A TWIST!" I hope you all enjoy it, and I kind of wrote this in a hurry because I'm supposed to be doing homeschool work rn so- heh, oops! OK ENJOY!

(TW: Violence, cursing, firearms) If any of these make you uncomfortable please for your sake don't read them! Thanks a million!

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill's POV: 

Mr. Jackson darts out of the room before Paula finishes her sentence. Almost immediately Paula chases after him begging him not to go down there. What the hell is going on, why is she so desperate to keep Mr. Jackson from seeing Y/N? I chase after both of them, with a new sickening feeling that something terrible is about to happen. As I run down the staircase I hear Paula shout something that makes my heart drop, and I grab my gun...

"Mr. Jackson please don't! Y/N is dangerous! She has a gun!"

Does she have a gun?? What the hell! I bolt past Paula and almost catch up to Mr. Jackson... but it's too late. I hear a gunshot, making my ears ring, and nearly bleed. Before my eyes, I see Mr. Jackson, with eyes wider than I've ever seen.. he's.. he's falling back?..!!! He's bleeding! SHIT! HE'S BEEN SHOT! I waste no more time. I turn to where the shot came from to see a furious Y/N with a gun. She looks me in the eyes and aims at me. My adrenaline rushes faster than ever. I'm fucking furious. Before she can pull the trigger, I hold my weapon up, aim... and fire. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paula's POV: 

I finally make it to the scene of commotion. I hear two gunshots, and I see Mr. Jackson laying on the floor... in a pool of his blood.. oh my god.. she shot him!.. Y/N shot him!.. I rush to Mr. Jackson yelling for a medic. There's so much blood... His eyes are nearly shut. God, I can't tell where the wound is!! 

"Mr. Jackson please, don't close your eyes! We'll get you help just stay awake! I feel around for a wound on his torso, and I feel it. He was shot in his shoulder. I place my hand over the wound and look for something I can stop the blood with. Bill is yelling on his walkie talkie requesting backup and a medic. I see Y/N laying on the ground,  her gun kicked away from her, and her beautiful pink dress stained with her blood... I can't see her breathing.. is she.. dead? 

" I need backup and paramedics here now! Hurry! Two people are wounded by a gunshot! Get here, NOW! We're at the Neverland Ranch in the main room!" He stops yelling and leans toward Mr. Jackson. 

"Where is he hit??" He has blood on his hands from holding up Mr. Jackson. He looks mortified. 

"T-The shoulder! He was hit in the shoulder! I'm trying to put pressure on the wound!" I yell. Blood is gushing from in between my fingers, Mr. Jackson's wound won't stop bleeding. My heart is racing.. he can't die, not like this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael's POV: 

...It's bright. I... I can barely open my eyes. My ears are ringing so much.. and my body hurts so much... what's going on... I faintly see a female figure hovering over me.. is she yelling? Is that... Is that Y/N? I see a male figure hovering over me as well.  I try saying something but nothing but shattered breathing escapes my mouth. I can feel tears pour out of my eyes... I can feel my heart moving slower.. and slower.. everything is starting to turn black... I'm scared... Y/N... Baby, I'm so sorry... I-I.. love.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill's POV:

I rip off my suit jacket and wrap it tightly around Mr. Jackson's shoulder. I see his eyes shutting. Damn it Mr. Jackson don't you dare die!! Please!

"Mr. Jackson, please! Stay awake! Help is almost here I promise! You'll be alright just please, close your eyes!" I shake him repeatedly as I'm holding him up. I hear sirens outside, and see the flashing lights of police cars and ambulances. Finally! Help is here!

"They're here! Paula! Go outside and lead them here! Hurry!" I take full hold of Mr. Jackson while Paula rushes to the front door. As I see her run, I notice.. something is wrong. WHERE IS Y/N?? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paula's POV: 

Bill tells me to lead the paramedics here, and without hesitation, I run towards the front door. I nearly reach the doorknob when I feel a force gash me on my head. I feel the blood start to drip down my hair.. and my vision quickly turns from clear.. to blurriness.. did.. did I just get knocked out?... my vision's tricky.. and I feel myself collapse to the ground.. my body is slow... I reach for the doorknob but I see a bloody hand block it, and a female figure stands over me, gun in hand. That dress.. the same pink dress stained in blood.. oh my god... Y/N...

"Y-Y/N.. please.. please don't.." I see her raise her gun towards me... Please Y/N...PLEASE!-

*BAM*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED...

WHOOOOOOO OK, I COULD SEE THIS WHOLE THING PLAY OUT IN MY HEAD AS I WROTE! I hope you guys enjoyed part 2! Part 3 will be out real soon! Later, Moonwalkers!