𝕄𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕌𝕡 𝔸𝕌 (ℝ𝔼𝕍𝕀𝕊𝔼𝔻)

Michael and Clarissa have been working together for about 2 years. They both were the mafia's clean-up crew. At first, they never acknowledged each other, for obvious reasons, but after a while, they became familiar with one another. Clarissa knew nothing about him, except that he was a tall, walking chocolate structure, with a strong sex appeal. Clarissa often adored Michael from afar. She watched him when he was cleaning, taking in every detail about him. 

She watched as he rolled up his sleeves to begin scrubbing the bloodied floor. She watched as he wrung his soaked towels into a bucket, going back to scrubbing. She watched as he wiped the sweat off his forehead before letting a soft sigh out. Every move he made, she found absolutely...

Alluring...

***

On another late night of work, Clarissa and Michael were called to clean up what they thought to be a torture chamber. Michael arrived first and immediately began cleaning. He hung a soft tune to himself in an attempt to distract himself from the... remains that were surrounding him. 

Clarissa arrived shortly after with something seeming quite different about her.

Her makeup was done unlike usual. She tied her hair into one long braid and wore shiny earrings. Though she was cleaning up human remains, she dressed in nice clothes. Clothes you wouldn't think of wasting whilst on cleaning duty. It was obvious she wanted to catch Michael's attention tonight.

As they were cleaning, Clarissa repeatedly glanced toward Michael to see if he was showing her any acknowledgment. But to her demise, not even a glance.

She began to purposely stretch in a way where her cleavage was displayed, hoping Michael would notice. Nothing.

She bent down in his vision to pick up her supply, thinking he'd have no choice but to look at her derrière. Still, nothing.

She sighed rather loudly making it sound like she was moaning. He didn't even budge.

Clarissa was beginning to lose hope. She couldn't catch his attention, no matter how hard she was trying. Caught up in her thoughts, she nervously bit her lip. When she refocused she glanced up and saw Michael discreetly looking at her whilst wiping off a counter. He was focused on her lip, which she was softly chewing. When she stopped, he looked away with a small smile. 

That was it! 

She finally caught his attention. All she had to do was bite her lip, and that's exactly what she began to do. Through the night, whenever she was in his vision, she'd bite her lip to catch his attention. He saw and became slightly flustered at it. Clarissa saw this as an opportunity, one she had longed for, for quite some time.

She got up with her sponge and began wiping down the same counter he was working on. She smiled at him and said, "Hello." He looked up at her quickly and looked back down. He gave her a soft, "Hi."

"How have you been?" She asked. 

"Fine, you?"

"I've been better.. getting tired of scrubbing a bunch of blood and guts." She got a chuckle out of him when she said that. "