🌹𝕄𝕪 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 (𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝔼𝕣𝕒)🌹

BACKGROUND:

-MICHAEL IS A FLORIST

- HE LIVES IN A SMALL COTTAGE HOME

-SHOOT, THIS WHOLE THING IS GONNA BE BLACK AND WHITE/ DISNEY ISH ROMANTICIZED  OK?

***

Michael's POV:

I was sitting on my porch, with the lovely bouquet of roses that have been left for me.

For at least a year, someone has been leaving bouquets of roses on my doorstep. Each bouquet came with a lovely note. Who from, I'm not sure. The signature left on the bottom of each note was nothing more than a drawing of a beautiful rose. No name, no initials. It shocked me at first, getting letters from someone other than my mother or the post office. No one really knows where I live. I live on the outskirts of town, where the prettiest of nature grows. The only life there is the plants and critters, the best kind of life to be around.

After a while of receiving these bouquets and letters, I fell in love with whomever it is. My thoughts would always wander to this mysterious person. My face would blush whenever I received these gifts. I've been dying to meet this person, but it seems as though... we can only express our love through our roses.. and our letters.

As she wrote letters to me, I wrote letters back. As she sent roses to me, I sent roses back.

The letter I've received today read this,"

"My truest love, these roses are yet another symbol of my love for you. Red, your favorite color. The color of love, the color in which the ink of the first letter I wrote to you was in. The color in which you wore.. the day we met. 

For the longest time.. I hated the color red.

A room, filled with black, filled with sorrow. Sobs across the entire room, the energy.. was black. I could feel my soul begin to turn black itself, for in that room laid the one piece of me that I needed. That piece.. had faded away slowly in a pool of red.. 

My soul, nearly faded into black, when I heard the giant doors open. Flashed right before my eyes, the color I once hated.. the color red.

Wearing that red, was a man of beauty I never could imagine ever seeing. I felt my heart, pound my chest, my soul.. flourished. All the black in the room was threatened by your presence of that beautiful red. The room, once black.. began to turn red itself, as red rose petals begun to paint the room, falling from the sky. Petals landed in my hands, and in those petals I saw you.

And from that moment on, I knew one thing.

I love the color red.

I.. love you.

-Your dearest love, 🌹"

My dearest love... how I long for you to hear me say that. How I long to see your face, hear your voice, feel your touch. When I am surrounded by your gifts of love, I feel completed. I feel whole.

If only I could reach you.. My dearest love.

*** 

"My Dearest Love,

Your words have yet to cease to deepen my love for you. Each word pulls me into a spell, a spell in which my love grows stronger, my heart grows bigger. My dearest love, how I long to see your beautiful face. How I long to be one with you, us together. I knew love from the stories.. I knew love from the scripture.. but you have bought a new love to my life. A love in which you are my every thought. My first of the day, my last of the night. My every thought in every pie I bake, my every thought as I plant new life. Each breath I take holds a piece of you in it. Your love is my beating heart, I live for you. My Dearest Love, I wish to see you..

I wish to hold you close, to share my stories, my memories with you. To show you my world through my vision, to show you the wonders I have discovered in this life. I wish to cherish moments I have with you in my arms.

I wonder.. if you hadn't seen me in that red.. would you still have fallen in love with me? Would we be here like this today? I wish I could have seen your face.. recognized you.. 

-Your Truest Love"

I put the letter in the envelope and made my way inside my greenhouse.

"There you are Peckins. Ready for yet another delivery to my dearest love?"

The beautiful red bird in which was a gift from my dearest, named Peckins, chirped a lovely song. I took that as a yes. I tied the little letter to Peckins' foot and set him off to deliver the message. From the moment I watched my letter fly off with Peckins I felt a rush of excitement. 

I couldn't wait to hear from my dearest love again..