🍾𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕪 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝟛🍾

FLASHBACK:

Y/N POV:

The car ride back home is silent.. Janet and I haven't even looked at each other yet. I know that by now she's probably suspecting that what happened is my fault. I'm hesitant to ask her if she can talk to Michael for me, knowing that he'd probably tell her everything. I just need to find a way to get Michael's forgiveness, and fast. But how..

***

Finally, we're back at the house. This gives me the chance to think up a plan. I get out of the car and head straight for the door. 

"Y/N." Janet says. 

I turn around and sigh. "What, Janet.." 

Janet walks up to me, and her voice gets low.

"If I find out.. that you were unfaithful to my brother. You're. Finished. Got that?"

I froze in place and felt my heart start to race. How did she.. Ok, stay calm. Stay calm. 

"What are you talking about? Why would I cheat on Michael, he's my husband!" I retort and wave my ring finger in her face. She swats my hand away.

"That stupid ring doesn't stop someone from being unfaithful, LOVE does. But, of course you know that. Because you DO love my brother, right?"  She crosses her arms.

"YES love Michael! I always have and I always will! What right to do have to accuse me of being unfaithful? What have I done to make you think that?" 

"I haven't seen Michael like this since Diana was in the picture. She led him on, broke his heart, and this is exactly how he was. He cut contact from everyone, he isolated himself, and we wouldn't hear from him for weeks at a time! So, I'm just warning you. Don't let me find out you screwed yourself over like this for some 20 minutes of fun." 

"Y-You- How could you!-" She cuts me off.

"Seeing you panic right now, isn't convincing me that you're innocent. Goodnight Y/N." She walks back to her car and drives off into the night. 

I huff and stomp inside and go straight to the bedroom. Damn it.. it's a mess in here. Michael's clothes are all over the floor from when he packed in a rush.. the romantic decorations.. a constant reminder that I've betrayed the man I love..

I see my cracked phone on the floor and try to turn it on. Nothing, crap.. I grab my laptop and start emailing John. I know I shouldn't be contacting him but.. I have to. 

"To- John Roberts

Subject: We need to talk.

John, it's me. Look, Michael found out about our affair.. I can't contact him and he won't let me see him! Damn it John what the hell am I going to do? What if he divorces me, or tells the whole damn family about us? I'll be ruined and lose the love of my life! Help me figure this out, please. 

-Y/N"

I send the email and go into the bathroom to freshen up. While in the shower, I start brainstorming. Nothing I think of would work.. the only logical idea was to own up to it and.. risk losing Michael. But there's no way in hell I'm doing that. I'm not losing Michael. That's final.