♡𝔼𝕏♡

(🖤I've been reading too many Prichael stories and got inspired so I hope you like these! Mature content ahead! Some of these WILL be short!!🖤)

Prince,29, and Michael, 26, have been dating for 1 year. Before his relationship with Prince, Michael was dating Eddie Murphy, who was rather abusive. He hit, yelled, and harassed Michael repeatedly for no reason. For 3 years they were together but once Michael met Prince he gained the courage to step up and officially DUMP Eddie for good. Eddie, never accepted that.

Date: October 2nd 2019

Location: In the bedroom

***

"Baby, please don't get upset.." Michael pleaded his boyfriend, who at the moment was seemingly about to to go off on Michael's ex for calling him repeatedly. Prince was holding Michael's phone behind his back so Michael couldn't get it, but Michael still tried to.

"Why is he calling you so damn much? This is like the hundredth call in the past hour." Michael sighed and shrugged. "Prince, I don't know he just randomly started calling me last week-" Prince cut him off.

"Oh so this has been happening for a while, oh ok gotcha. Well, no need to worry. I'm going to make sure he doesn't call you again. Ever." Prince took Michael's phone and called back Eddie's number. Michael kept reaching for his phone trying to stop Prince but Prince was easily pushing him away.

A voice spoke from the other line that made Prince roll his eyes. "About f*cking time you picked up baby I've been calling you! Who the hell do you think you are, not answering my calls?"

"Oh this isn't Michael, sweet pea. This is Michael's boyfriend. You know, the better boyfriend? The boyfriend who treats him right? The boyfriend he actually loves? Does that ring a bell?" He said with a strong sass in his voice. Prince could practically hear Eddie's face scrunching up. "I want to speak to Michael, give the phone to him! Damn sissy.." Eddie retorted.

Prince turned to Michael and smirked. "Oh.. I don't think I can right now. You see, my baby is very very busy at the moment. So so sorry." Michael raised his brow in confusion. "What the hell do you mean he's busy, f*cks he doing that's more important than talking to me?"

Prince pulled Michael right to his chest and began harshly groping his butt. Michael let out a small moan in surprise, he was close enough to the phone for Eddie to hear it. "What the hell was that?!" Eddie shouted over the phone. "I believe that was the sound of my baby enjoying my touch.. I don't expect you to know what that means though. You know, since he hates the way you used to touch him. It only makes sense though, because you sir, have no skill whatsoever." Eddie started cursing Prince out over the phone but Prince wasn't done. He tossed the phone to the bed and pinned Michael down right next to it. He then put the phone and speaker and began sucking on Michael's neck.

Michael knew exactly what Prince was trying to do, but right now what he was doing felt so good he didn't argue. He lied his head to the side and let out small moans as Prince left multiple hickeys on his neck. Prince slowly crept his hand up Michael's shirt and began playing with his nipple, earning a small yelp from Michael. Eddie, who was hearing every little bit of it, was still cursing them out over the phone as he heard those naughty noises coming from Michael. Prince, decided to go a bit further.

He turned Michael over on his stomach and pulled down his shorts, he wasn't wearing boxers underneath. Michael hid his now red face in the sheets, but Prince grabbed his chin and held his face up. "Don't hide that beautiful face from me baby, I want to hear your reaction.. to this." Prince stuck two fingers inside of him. Michael moaned loudly and Eddie began cursing louder, possibly even breaking stuff according to the sound of glass shattering. Prince kept going, leaving Michael a moaning mess.

***

-1 Hour Later-

"Dummy.." Michael mumbled quietly. Prince chuckled and kissed his cheek. "It was only fair baby. He clearly was so invested in what you've been doing, and it's not like we haven't been f*cking a lot every day so. I just gave him what he asked for. A free audio p*rn show!" Prince started laughing loudly as Michael was hitting his chest.

Michael hid his face in both his hands and sinked down in the bed. He wanted to sit up but his back was way out of commission at the moment. "That was embarrassing! Y-You made me come over the phone..." Prince kissed the hickeys he left on Michael's neck. "Ok, ok. How about this? This time.. we won't do it over the phone. Kay?" Michael put his hands down and looked at Prince confused. "This time?.." He asked in a small voice. A smirk crept up on Prince's face. He then pinned Michael back down on the bed, starting their 6th round. This time though, no one was on the phone. "W-Wait Prince I'm already sore!"-Famous last words

Eddie, on the other hand, was currently destroying just about everything at his house, Michael's words replaying in his mind. Which words? Oh just these: "F*CK PRINCE IT FEELS SO GOOD~ HARDER~"

"MICHAEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! YOU'RE F*CKING DEAD!!!!!!!!"

✦✦✦

♡This part is done! Hope you enjoyed it!♡

♡VOTE+COMMENT+FOLLOW♡

♡LEAVE REQUESTS IF YOU WANT TO!♡

-💋Ms.Ecstasy💋