ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝔸𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝔾𝔽 (𝟚)

(Captain E

(Captain E.O had no business being my fav short film of all time.. but hey it is what it is. He looked hella hot in that fit!)

Michael's POV:

I woke up with a damning headache, and bright lights shining in my eyes. It didn't take long for me to realize.. that I was in the hospital. I could hear a monitor beeping, and the room smelled like medicine. I looked down and saw there were bandages on my arms and it felt like a few were on my chest. The bandages on my arms had specks of blood on them?.. What the hell happened??

After a few minutes of sitting in confusion, I heard a faint voice.

"Michael?.." I recognized that voice right away. That voice belonged to my younger sister, Janet. I always call her Dunk. I turned to look at Dunk and saw that her eyes were flooded with tears, her cheeks stained. She had been crying...why?

Before I could open my mouth Dunk ran up to me and hugged me the tightest she ever had. She immediately started sobbing and thanking the Lord that I was alright. I hugged her back and tried to calm her down. Her sobs became so loud, soon a doctor ran in the door to see what the commotion was. When she saw I was awake she sighed with relief and walked over to us.

"I see you're awake, Mr. Jackson. How are you feeling?"

"Ah... fine... I guess."

"Are you feeling any pain at all?"

"My.. my heads hurting but that's it.."

"Ok, do you remember how you got here?"

I sat in silence, trying to remember. What I could remember was crying with Desiree about what happened... I remember she got upset, and frantic about me not wanting to tell the police. Everything after that was a complete blur...

"I... don't remember much... I'm sorry..."

"Don't be, that's alright. Well, your parents are at the front desk. I'll let them know you're awake so you can speak to them, ok?"

I nodded and the doctor left. Dunk let go of her embrace on me and held my hands, looking dead into my eyes.

"Mike... is it true?..."

I tilted my head in confusion.

"Is what true?"

"That Madonna.. you know... SA'd you..."

My body immediately went cold. Who told Dunk about that?? Did Desiree tell them what happened?? Did she go to the police?? But.. I told her not to! Now everyone knows, don't they?