🤨𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕌 (𝕋𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒)🤨

(I did not just get done watching Euphoria

(I did not just get done watching Euphoria.... yes tf I did AHAH and it gave me a scenario idea so LES GO BOO BOO! this short gon go by REAL quick we goin STRAIGHT to the drama buckle up)

(I'm so nice that I'm giving you background info. SO! MICHAEL AND LISA ARE DATING. YUP MHM. ANNNND, TATIANA, IS IN LOVE WITH MICHAEL AND HATES LISA. SO, TATIANA BEEN TRYNA BREAK THEM UP.  LISA, BEING THE DUMB LIL BISH SHE IS, IS TOXIC JUST LIKE TATIANA. SHE CONSTANTLY ACCUSING MICHAEL OF CHEATIN, BUT AIN'T SQUEAKY CLEAN HERSELF. MICHAEL BEIN ALL KIND HEARTED LIKE THE SWEETHEART HE IS NEVER GETS UPSET AND JUST LETS EVERYTHING GO, BUT TONIGHT THINGS ARE GON TAKE A TWIST SO LET'S SEE HOW THIS GON GO DOWN!)

***

Location: Michael's house (NEW YEARS PARTY)

Time: 11:25 PM

Narrator's POV:

Michael's pacing around his house that's crowded with people, looking for his girlfriend who's strangely disappeared. He's looked almost everywhere, no sign of her. He's asked around, no one knows where she is. 

"Liz, I'm telling you it's like she's vanished! I can't find her nor her stuff, where could she be?" Michael held his phone to his ear listening to his best friend. "Michael I've looked all upstairs, she's not here. No one's seen her either.. did you check in with Prince? See if he might know where she's at?" Michael sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'll call him now, thanks Liz." Hanging up, Michael walked up and into one of his guest rooms as he dialed Prince's number. In the midst of dialing his number, when Michael walked into the room he was met with crazy scenery. The room, was trashed. Things were all over the floor, the bed was a mess, and clothes were sprawled out everywhere, including underwear.  "Did.. someone try to rob my house?... Or was someone in here getting laid?" Michael mumbles to himself. He stepped farther in the room and got a closer look at the clothes on the floor. "Black crop top.. short jean shorts.. black heels.. those are... Lisa's!" Michael picked up the clothes with a look of confusion. "Why would Lisa's clothes be on the floor???"

Michael looked on the bed and saw more clothing. "Purple glittery blazer.. purple pants.. purple headband.. Prince's clothes?" Michael picked up those clothes as well and tried to piece together why his girlfriend's clothes and his best friend's clothes would be on the floor. But, he would discover something else. A short, tight looking black dress and bangle bracelets. "Those.. those look like Tatiana's.. Lisa's, Prince's, and Tatiana's clothes are.. are all here.. why??" 

Sounds began coming from the bathroom in the room. Weird sounds at that... Michael walked over slowly to the bathroom door which was closed. He put his ear to the door, and listened closely. He could hear.. moaning?! Michael's heart stopped when he realized who exactly was moaning. Lisa... and...

TATIANA?!?!

TO BE CONTINUED....

OOOOOOOOO IT FELT GOOD TO WRITE SOMETHING I HAVEN'T WRITTEN ANYTHING IN A FEW DAYS AND IT WAS DRIVING ME NUTS. But yk.. I was lazy... and on Bloxburg.. and Disney+.. so.. srry!

Anywho, I hope you guys liked this, I'll get the second part out quickly!

VOTE+COMMENT+FOLLOW!

MWAH!

-💋Ms.Ecstasy💋