𝕄𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕌𝕡 𝟚 (ℝ𝔼𝕍𝕀𝕊𝔼𝔻)

Clarissa finished getting ready for the big date. She couldn't afford a new outfit, so she went ahead and "borrowed" one from the local mall she lives by. She also "borrowed" some makeup and hair products to finish off her look. As well as accessories. 

Clarissa checked her phone to see if she had a message from Michael, and to her surprise... she did. A voicemail.

"Hey.. a man purchased a $20,000 car but he didn't have to pay a penny. How did he do it?"

'Huh??' She thought to herself.

"He didn't have to pay a penny. He had to pay $20,000. Haha!"

"Ohhhh! That silly boy.. he's so cute.."

"I'm pulling up in your driveway. Are you ready? Text me when you are!"

Clarissa quickly grabbed her purse and hurried outside, where she saw Michael parked in front of her place. The first thing she noticed was his car. It was large, pure black, and the windows were tinted. She could practically smell the price of the car.

'$350,000' she thought to herself. 

She saw the driver's door open and out walked Michael. He wore a brown leather jacket with a yellow shirt underneath. He wore jeans, which gracefully emphasized his legs and frankly, his ass as well. Clarissa caught herself staring at him, mouth agape. Michael walked up to her with a small grin. 

"Hey Clarissa, you look great."

"Y-You too Michael!" Clarissa tucked her hair behind her ear. Michael examined her outfit closely. 

His grin soon turned to a smirk. "Nice outfit you got there. Where'd you get it from?" 

'Oh shoot.. quick! Think of a lie!'

"Oh, I uh... I just picked these up from the mall haha! They weren't too expensive and I thought.. well this is the perfect occasion to wear them so!"

"Well looks like you must have grabbed them rather quickly."

She began to get nervous at his sudden remark. Could he tell that she stole the clothes?

"Huh? Why do you say that?"

"The tag is still on." He chuckled. She looked down at her dress and saw the tag dangling. 

Equipped with embarrassment she quickly tore the tag off and tossed it. "Silly me haha, I... I must have forgotten.. a-anyways let's go!"

Michael spoke in a silly British accent. "Right this way, m'lady." He gently took her hand and led her to the car, opening the door for her. She thanked him and sat inside. She took a glance around the car and noticed the backseats were wrapped in plastic. The floor was carpeted with a black rug and there seemed to be cleaning supplies back there as well.

'Must be a germaphobe..'

Michael got into the car and fastened his seat belt. "Hey, Michael?"