💀𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕌 𝟛💀

Going to get straight to the story! TW: CURSING, THREATENING! If absolutely any of these make you feel uncomfortable, please for your sake don't read it! I don't want anyone feeling unsafe from these stories! OK TY ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV:

1 WEEK LATER

My head is spinning.. my body is tingling... I can barely see... what's going on?.. Where am I?... 

The lights are bright.. am I in heaven?..

"Ah. So you're awake now." A deep voice speaks to me. I turn to see a man with a long white coat and blue uniform.. is he.. a doctor? So... I'm in the hospital?

"...W-Wher-.. where... am I..?" I could barely get a full sentence out.. what the hell happened to me?

"Hospital. How do you feel?" The doctor asks me while writing something down on a clipboard.

"...Everything.. is blurry.." I tell him. I barely sit myself up, why am I so light?

" As expected. You were shot, anyways." 

Wait... SHOT? How the hell did I get shot?? W-Where was I shot? How did I even get HERE?? 

"H-how.. how did I get shot?.. Who shot me?.." I ask the doctor. I manage to my sentence out almost perfectly, but I feel a huge lump in my throat.

"What...You don't remember a thing. Do you?" He asks me with a raised brow. What he said made me tremble.. because... I DIDN'T remember anything.. my mind was blank...

"N-No.. what happened? How did I get here.. and how did I get shot?" I'm confused, and slightly scared. Did someone try to kill me? The doctor sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Well.. you have been shot by..." The doctor is cut off by the sound of the door opening. The person who walks in is a tall fair-skinned man, with brown messy hair and black sunglasses. He's buff and has a brown beard. His uniform.. oh! He's an officer! The doctor immediately starts speaking to the officer.. who looks.. very upset.

"Ah.. you're here. Well, she's fine now. Her wound is patched up fine and no longer is an issue. Her heart rate is a bit high but that's because she woke up with a bit of panic. She claims to not remember how she got here or what happened that night which is normal considering she fell into a bit of a serious co-" The doctor is cut off by the officer.

"Yes, thank you Doctor you may leave now. I need to have a word alone with this.. woman." 

...The officer glared at me as he spoke, then gestured for the doctor to leave the room. The doctor didn't hesitate to scurry away. All of a sudden.. that lump in my throat feels much bigger than before... am I in trouble?..

"O-officer.. why am I here? How did I get shot?" The atmosphere is very tense but I have to ask. I'm still.. so confused.. what happened to me?

"Y/M/L/N you are under arrest for attempted murder, and voluntary manslaughter. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney." 

....My jaw drops.. what the fuck?.. man slaughter?.. attempted murder??.. there has to be a mistake, he has the wrong person! 

"Officer what are you talking about? Y-you're making a damn huge mistake! I haven't done it. ANY of those things, ever! You have the wrong person!" I'm scared, yet angry. How could this officer accuse me of such horrible crimes??? I'm the victim here! I was shot and had to have SURGERY and now I'm laying in a hospital! I sit up in bed with the little strength I have and stand up for myself again.