Confession. (Short)

This was the day knuckles was going to confess to sonic and Amy was going to confess to shadow & rouge and maybe just maybe everything will go as planned.

Amy had normal clothes on an oversized shirt visibly tucked into her jeans

Knuckles was just wearing his normal hat he didn't need to dress up

Knuckles was meeting sonic on top of green hills and Amy was meeting the two in the woods near a lake

She was shaking nervous as possible knuckles stood there like a statue glaring down to see if sonic was coming at all  and he was.

Knuckles was knocked out of his stare when sonic came face-to-face with him.

Amy saw rouge bushing back some bushes on her way to Amy with shadow behind her clearly unhappy god his face is making me lose hope

"Sonic thanks for coming I. There something I need to tell you."

"Rouge! Shadow! I should thank you both for coming but it isn't to hang out. I need to tell you both something."

Deep breaths.

"I like you/both!"

"I know it's weird and we're friends! Please don't let this change it if you need time to think then I will obviously allow that I'm not gonna force you!"

"I'm sorry I over heard you both in the kitchen and it's got me thinking I should never have said those things back at work but the pain of losing you guys really showed me something."

Rouges eyes glowed "IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS OH MY GOD!!" Shadow stood there completely shocked. Rouge grabbed them in a hug.. a bare hug. "ITS OFFICIAL WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! I'm looking at you shadow." She glared over at him. "Say." She let them go "we're gonna need to work this out we both had no romantic feelings towards each other but let's see if we can change that." She held her hand out and shadow shook it "deal."

-

"Knuckles I'm sorry I'm just.. I don't like men."