Lusty At This Hour? *Chapter 22*

*Chapter Twenty Two*

               ♪Lusty At This Hour?♪

(Same Night)

>Marie<

"Tonight was fun, Roc." I smiled as we walk in the house.

I'm tired as hell! We went all over the place! Movies, dinner, shopping, candy store, throwing rocks at birds! We some crazy ass people..

"Of course. I'm the best person in the world." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"WELL YOU NEED TO FIX THAT SHIT! CUZ I WILL POP ON THAT HOE!" I heard Desire yell from upstairs.

"Ight Des! I told her already. Now chill!" Ray said back.

"I'll be right back, Roc."

I run up the steps to see Ray and Des standing in front of Des's room door. Des has her eyes all pink and puffy. Aw what happen now!?

"Whatever!"

She ran in her room and slammed the door in Ray's face. He sighed and then looked at me.

"What happened?"

"Ask Desire." Went to his room and lock the door.

They mad rude! Just gone leave me out here. shoeee

I walk into Des's room and shut the door behind me.

"What happened Candy?" I ask as the lay next to her on the floor. She sighed.

"This morning, Ray's phone went off and he told me to get it since I was up. He had gotten a text message from Beauty. And she called him baby. So I thought he was cheating on me. But he said that shes in love with him but he don't like her."

"Wow."

"Yea so what did you to today?" I smiled.

"Roc took me to meet, Keisha. And she LOVED me. She said me and Roc looked cute together. Then we went to the movies, then to get something to eat. Then shopping, where he bought us both a gold chain. His says: I Love Her and mine says: I Love Him. Then we went to a random candy shop, then went to the beach to throw rocks at birds."

"Aw, that's so cute! Ya ll were made for each other!" I started blushing.

>Breaunna<

"Throw It Up, Throw It Up, Watch It all fall out

Pour It Up, Pour It Up, That's how we ball out

Throw it, throw it up, Watch it all fall out

Pour It Up, Pour It Up, That's how we ball out

Strip clubs and dollar bills, I still got my money

Patron shots, can I get a refill? I still got my money..."

The music is blasting as me and Maria dance. And to tell you truth...this dance is the best dance ever! We decided to use the songs:

Pour It Up

Snapbacks and Tattoos

All Around The World

And Where The Boys At

You know we had to use some MB and OMG :)

"I LOVE THIS DANCE!" Ria said. I smiled.

"Me too, now all we have to do is make a dance to All Around The World."

"That's easy." She played the song on my IPod and it blasted loud thoroughout the room.

"...BEAUTIFUL GIRL, GIRL, GIRL. UH GIRL.