With My Cousin... *Chapter 28*

*Twenty Eight*

               ♪With My Cousin...♪

>Des<

"Hey guys." I said, confused at the fact Diggy was here and Bre wasn't.

"Hey Des, we ran into a friend on the way back." Nique told me as I let them in the house.

"Sup Des, I'm Diggy." He said shaking my hand.

I smiled and said hi back. I was sort of nervous. I mean, how many famous people will I continue to meet? Anyways, all the girls were in bathing suits and shorts. We all go into the kitchen, Diggy introduced himself to Ann'Marie and bla bla bla. Then they all went out back to the pool.

"So Des? Do you believe what Ray said about her getting over him?" Marie asked, continuing the conversation we started before the bell rang.

"No. But Imma just see what happens." She nodded. "Hey? Where's Roc?"

"I don't know. He's not talking to me cause' I keep calling him ugly."

"Oh wow, your mean." We both laughed.

"Have y'all seen Maria?" Princeton asked entering the Kitchen.

"Naw. But wasn't she with you?" Marie answered. He laughed.

"She was, but she's not talking to me because I keep laughing at her."

"That's crazy. Cause's Roc ain't talkin' to her either." I said pointing at Ann'Marie.

"Oh wow-" Princeton started, but he got cut off by the door bell.

"I got it." Marie said while standing up. "It might be the pizza man."

She then left, leaving me and Prince in the kitchen.

"So why were you laughing at Ria?" I asked, finding a conversation.

"Oh...well you see, every time I'm around her, I'm wanna smile. So I cover it up my finding some random thing to laugh at. Cause I don't know what else to do..."

"Awww! That's so cute! Why don't you just tell her?" He shrugged

At the same time Marie came back and set the boxes of pizza on the table.

"Can y'all bring some boxes outside? Imma call Roc and Ria cause their both not in this house." Marie said.

"Ok."

We both grab a couple boxes, and some sodas and head toward the backyard of the house. I soo can not wait to eat some of this! I'm freakin' hungry!

.

>Roc<

"So y'all aren't going on that tour anymore?" Ria asked me. I shook my head.

Me, her and Bre went to the store to buy some ice cream and candy. So I just told them both about what Prod wanted everyone to know. They also told me about Nicki Minaj offering them a deal with YMCMB. Honesty, thats really big.

"Just go with your heart." I told Bre. She rolled her eyes.

"You sound just like Ria." Maria laughed. "Y'all actually have a lot in common."

"Because we both have that spiffy shit" I said.

"Hell yea." She smiled.

We were all actually having fun too. Now I see why Breaunna is always hanging out with Maria. She's a fun person. She random as hell and she's truthful. She is also a lot like me. It's funny how much I learned about her after spending only 2 hours with her and one of those hours we spent with Bre too. Anyway, we are now on our way back to the crib.