Present Day *Chapter 1*

*Chapter One*

                    ♪Present Day♪

>Des<

"Des...Des wake up!!!"

I jumped out of my sleep to see that we were still on the plane. I look to my right and seen Ann with her bags in her hand.

"Get up, child. We're here." she said with a wide smiled on her face.

I looked out the window and there it was. New York City. Ann is so lucky to live here. Her dad is a Producer so they got it like that.

You see, her mom lives back in Philly and her dad is always working here in the NYC, so she stays with her mom for the school year. But in the summer time, she comes here. And this was my first time coming with her. Actually, this was my first time here period.

Anyway, I got up, grabbed my bags and off the plane we were.

.

.

When we got outside the airport, we saw a red BMW. It reminded me of Cookie. I still remember the day he left. It was on my birthday and it's been about 4 years already. I went weeks crying, but then I got over it. We havent talk to him since them, so  we sure dont know how he turned out. I bet he doesn't even remember us thought...

"Come on Candy, let's get in the car." Marie said.

She still calls me Candy and I'm 17 years old. I can't lie, I still call her Mushy and she 18. We really have to stop that.

The driver took our bags and we got in the car. As we drove, I sat by the window and watched the buildings and stores go bye. It was beautiful. And different from what I'm used to.

Soon, the car came to a stop and we got out. All I see is a house that was huge! It has to have at least 10 bedrooms... Or maybe even more!

So, we got our bags and headed for the house. Ann'Marie opened the door and when we got inside, my mouth dropped. This place is amazing!

"Damn..." I mumbled to myself.

Ann looked at me and said, "OK your room is upstairs to the left, the last door."

"ok. " I said, then I headed upstairs with my stuff.

>Ann'Marie<

After Des went upstairs, I went looking for my dad. I walked into the kitchen and seen a note on the table.

It read:

Marie, sorry but I'm not going to be here for a while. I had to head to L.A. so I can start setting up for a new movie. I know you and Des can tend to yourselves.

Also, my brother needs a place for his group to stay for the summer. They will be staying there. Please be nice and DON'T do anything your mom wouldn't do...

-Dad

I put the note down and ran upstairs.

"Candy! Guess what!!??!!" I yelled.

"What?" She asked, holding her ear. Was I that loud?

"I said guess though..."

"Marie, just tell me!!" she yelled back.

Ugh!! She's really bad at guessing.

"My dad had to go to L.A. so we get the house to our self!!"

"YES!!!"

"BUT," I started.

"Ugh!!"

"His brother needs a place for his group to stay so they will be here all summer."

"So, when will they g-" she got cut off by the doorbell.

We both walked downstairs to the door and I opened it.

>Des<

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

A/n:

Cliffy:D lol

On the side, is a pic of Des and Ann at the age of 17 and 18 Check it out