Reunited *Chapter 2*

*Chapter Two*

                           ♪Reunited♪

>Des<

"Wow, Candy." Ann said as she closed the door.

There was no one out there. I just laughed and we went back upstairs. Im telling you, my room was amazing! It was even my favorite color. Purple :)

"So what you wanna do now?" I asked.

"Oh, how about we go to the game room?" she suggested.

"Ok, but lets shower and change first." I added.

"Meet me by my room when your done." she said, leaving after words.

I took a shower and put on my night outfit. Which was pj pants and a tank top.

When I was done I seen Mushy waiting by her room door.... with a bat in her hand. She looked scared. But her outfit was cute. Which was boy shorts and a tank top.

"What are yo-" I started.

"shhhh!!" she hissed, cutting me off. Then she whispered, "There's someone in the house..."

"What!!" I yelled.

"Shhhh!!"

"Sorry..."

She started walking slowly, and I followed. Soon we got to the game room and the talking got louder. She peeked in, then quickly turned to me.

"uh, Candy can you um.... go get a uhh...bat from my room?" she sounded nervous.

"Ok. But who's in the room thought?"

"Des, just go."

ugh!! she obviously hiding something. I gave her that I-know-your hiding-something look, then went to get the bat.

>Ann'Marie<

UGH, after she left I ran in the room with the bat in my hand. They all screamed like little girls. Shakin' my gosh damn head...

"What the hell are y'all doin in my house!!" I yelled.

"Thi-this is where we are staying for the summer. Now put the damn bat down..." said the one with a Afro.

Ughh come on daddy, WHY THEM? I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"So are you the only girl here or do we have to deal with more crazy girls." Craig said.

I really missed him, but I don't think he remembers me. I put the bat down and walked up to him. I poked his face.

"Umm... what are you doing?" he asked.

"So you don't remember me?" He looked at me confused.

"Uh... no???"

"Wow." I said and walked away. He pulled me back by my arm.

"Who are you?" he said.

The rest of the boys just stood there and watched. They look fascinated.

"Ann'Marie??" I said.

He stood there thinking.

"Mushy??" I added.

After I said that his eyes grew wide. He gave me a hug.

"Gosh I never thought I would see you again!" he said.

"So Prod, y'all know each other?" Afro boy asked. He's seems like he talks a lot.

"Yea we grew up together... What happen to Des?" he asked.

"She's-" I started, but she cut me off.

"Right here." She finished.

The way he look at her was like he just met god. But he also looked confused.

"Uh, why do you have a bat?" he asked.

I just laughed and took the bat from her. She looked really nervous, but worried at the same time. I knew she like him since we were little but she never had the guts to tell him.

"Ok boys lets leave them to... catch up." I said, pushing the other boys into the living room.

They sat down and just looked at me. I headed upstairs to my room and heard foot steps behind me. It was so dark that I didn't see a face.

The person pined me up against the wall and held me down. I felt the persons hair and suddenly knew who it was...............

Afro Boy. What the hell is he doing?

>Des<

"So how has it been?" he asked.

"Good, I guess..." I answered.

"So can I at least get a hug?"

I ran up to him and gave him a hug. As our skin touch, I felt chills go down my back. I let go of him and we looked each other in the eyes. Our lips grow closer, and closer, and closer until....

"AHHHHHH HA AHHHH STOP PLEASE!!"

We heard someone yell. We ran upstairs to see...

A/n:

HA HA cliffy again :)

what do you think they saw?

Find out in the next chapter of Old Friend