Good Thing or Bad Thing? *Chapter 4*

( Ann's out fit at the side )

*Chapter Four*

              Good Thing or Bad Thing?♪

>Des<

We entered the club and it was bangin'. House Party was on and mad people were on the dance floor. I went over to the bar and got a Sprite. Craig came over to me. It seems that he liked the name Prod better, so thats what im gonna call him that.

"Yo, Des?" he called.

He looked so sexy at this moment I could just.... never mind...

"Yea." I answered.

"Uh.. do you wanna dance?"

"Sure."

I took his hand and dragged him to the dance floor. Party Me Say by Vybz Kartel came on and I started grinding on him. This was my song.

I looked over at Ann. She was dacnin' with Lil Fro (Roc) but Afro Puff pulled her outside. Lil Fro smirked, looked at someone, then walked over to the bar. Awww snap, some shit bout to go down.

The song stopped and me and Prod went by some corner. He wanted to talk...

"Des?" he called.

"yea?"

"Can I do something?"

"What??"

Out of know where hes smashed his lips on mine. I felt the energy run down my back as we kissed.

"What the hell!!" Someone yelled.

We stopped kissing and looked at a girl in front of us. Prod looked shocked.

"Madison??" he said.

"Wait, you know her?"

"Duh," The girl started. Her last words killed me. "Im his girlfriend"

>Ann<

Princeton pull me outside the club. What.The.Hell. is wrong with him?

"What?" I said.

" Ann, you know I like you right?" he asked.

"No, I didnt know that..." I answered. "Plus we just met."

"Well I do."

He leaned me up against the red brick wall and was really close to,me. Softly, he whispered in my ear, with a really sexy vocie..

"And, the way you just danced with Roc, broke my heart." he finished.

He looked deeply into my eyes like you could read me. He leaned in slowly and his lips brushed against mine. He leaned in closer and was about to kiss me till we heard the club door slam. We both jumped.

Then look in the direction of the door. Des was running down the block. I got out of Princeton's hold and was about to run after her, but Prince pulled me, back. He kissed softly then let me go. He smiled at me then we both started running down the block. Thank god I aint wear heals.

We caught up to her and I seen tears rolling down her face.

"Oh my gosh ! Des whats wrong?" I said giving her a friendly hug.

"H-He, kissed me." she said plainly.

"So."

Is that a good thing or bad thing?

"He has a girlfriend."

"Wait what?" I said.

I took off my earings and handed them to her. Someones gonna get an ass beatin night.

>Roc<

Damn, that was fucked up. Prod just couldnt help himself. smh. And lets not forget Princeton's jealous ass. It was just a dance. And shorty was going ham. I seen him all up on her outside. He gets me mad. He always gets the girl I want.

After Des ran out the door , Prod and Madison srarted makin' out. wow. Im just gonna head home. But one thing......where the hell is Ray Ray?

>Des<

Me, Mushy and Princeton walked into the house and sat on the couch. Ann looked like she wanted to kill. But I still cant believe him. I guess people change right?

"Yall are some ass holes!!"

When turn our heads and seen Ray.

"Yall left me here alone!" He said.

We just laughed at him. I didnt even notice.

"So wheres Prod and Roc?" he asked.

"ughhh!" I said and walked up to my room. Im just gonna go to sleep.

>Ann<

Prod better be ready for an ass beatin. He broke my besties heart.

"Whats wrong with her?" Ray asked as he sat down.

"Prod kissed her, and she met Madison today." Princeton answered.

"I'll be right back." I stood up and started walkin.

"Nice ass" Ray mumbled.

"Thanks!" I said from the top of the stairs.

I went in my room changed into grey sweat pants, a green tank top and grey and Glow 4s Jordans. I put my hair in a messy bun. Prod bout to get the ass beatin of a life time.

>Princeton<

Damn today was crazy. Prod broke a heart, Ray stayed home alone, AND worst of all, Roc dry fucked my girl. Well....she aint my girl, yet. Speaking of the devil, Roc stormed in the house and ran up the stairs.

"The hell is up with yall?" Ray asked.

Ray missed so much tonight. And we weren't even out that long...

>Roc<

I ran up the stair and seen Ann leaning against the wall lookin at her phone. She seen me the smiled.

"Hey." She said softly.

"Hey." I said back.

I was about to walk away but she stopped me.

"Whats wrong?"

"You." I answered.

"What did I do?"

"You stole my heart." I answered slowly walking toward her. She looked at me in shock.

>Ann<

Goshh!!!!!! Wtffff. I just meet these boys and two of them like me. Hasn't even been a day yet! Ahhhhhhhh . This might be like the movies were the girl has to choose. But thats the thing. I dont wanna do that. I Don't even know if I like any of them yet.

He walked closer to me and grabbed my hands. He leaned toward my face until....He kissed me. I want to move, but I didnt. O.O DAMN those lips. I kissed back, But I fell like a hoe. I let him and Princeton kiss me. He pulled aways then walked down the stairs... smirking.

I heard the door open. I walked down the stairs to see who it was. Prod........hahahaha. He shut the door and I tackled him to the floor.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!"

A/N:

haha Annn is crazy.

Prod gettin his ass beat.

sorry for switching Pov's so much, just want yall to know what every character is thinking

aRE YOu tEAM :

Prince and Ann

Roc and Ann?

Vote