The Truth? *Chapter 17*

*Chapter Seventeen*

                           ♪The Truth?♪

(The Next Day...)

>Marie<

I wake up with the worst headache ever. Last night after I ran away, I went to a hotel and rented a room for the week and just...cried my eyes out. I've just been extremely emotional lately.

I get out of the bed slumped to the bathroom. After taking a shower, put my shoes on and left the hotel, taking my room card and wallet with me. It was 9:17am and I have to go see my dad at 12:30. So I have more than enough time. I go to the first hair salon I see and walk in. I decide to get a New image...

.

.

.

.

I walk back into my hotel room with a couple of bags. I have a little time left so I picked out my out fit- Black and pink zebra print leggings, a pink crop top that has 'Misfits' colored black on it, black combat boots and a black mini vest.

After getting dressed, I look in the mirror and I didn't even recognize myself. I really look like my twin cousin.

My hair that used to be curly, is now straighten, with honey brown highlights.

The right side of my nose, now has a piercing.

And I have extra ear piercings.

I really actually like the look. It was a half Gothic half Cute kinda style. and it fit me...

>Des<

"Oh my gosh, what are we gonna do? as We have to find my best friend." I say as were got out of the car.

Everyone other than Ann'Marie, is here and Roc drove us to the place to see Marie's dad. We enter the building to and the lady at the front desk sends us all to the same room we were in on Friday.

Once we get there, we see Mr. Davis sitting at the table. But some girl was there with him. The girl looks like Maria , Ann'Marie's twin. We all took our seats and looked at Mr. Davis, waiting for him to ask us where his daughter is.

"OK guys, after changing your idea a bit , we came up with the title 'Geeks vs Chic ' The auditions are at 2 later on today. Y'all have 2 hours to pick the part you want and to study your lines on the sheet. Diana, the person who will be watching and picking who's who, well tell you what to do when y'all come back for the audition. After, she pick, yall well have 3 weeks before we start shooting the movie. So grab a scrip and good luck , also we have some people who will be auditioning along with y'all."

Well, that was a lot. But anyway, we all got up and walked towards the door. After everyone grab a sheet a left, I grab a scrip and walked out the do. I then kinda over heard Mr. Davis talking to Maria.

"OK, Marie. See you when you come back." my eyes grew wide. That's Marie! The girl walked past my in the hall and I grab her back back.

"Ann'Maire, what did you do to yourself?!"

"Just a New image for my birthday Des, damn! Calm down and stop yelling at me." she pull away and walked out the building. I started getting mad.

I went after her and seen her getting in a cab. I pulled her out and told the driver to go.

"What the he'll, Desire! " she yelled.

"Why do you keep doing that!" I asked. It's time for me to tell her the truth.

"Doing what! Your the one that just pulled me out of a damn car!"

"Running away ! All you do is run from all your problems! You need to face them Ann'Marie! "

"Baby calm dow- wait... " Ray started. "That's Marie?"

"You know what Des, you don't know what this is like so don't just go off and judge me. All I wanted was to have a fun summer. Not to have to deal with drama"

"Oh my God. Finally, the spolied baby didn't get what she wanted. Well to damn bad Marie. You get everything you want So shouldnt you just let's this pass? Or you can do what you've been doing since we were kids. Beg you daddy to fix it." Everyone was looking at me by now. "Everything is not always gonna be about you! You big, spoiled bra-" before I could finished the last word, I was on the floor holding my face. The air filled with gasps and I looked up at Ann'Marie.

Here eyes were darker than usually and they were... full of so much hate and pain. Without a word, she stormed back into the building, leaving me on the floor.

>Prod<

After Marie punched Desire in her face, I was left extremely surprised. Is that the Mushy I know? Naw, but Des did deserve it. The things she said were mean and unfortunately, it was uncalled for.

Ray helped her up and they came over to the rest of us.

The ride home was quiet and the tension in the car was so thick, you couldn't cut it with a saw. Today was just completely unexpected....

.

.

.

.

.

.

There we all sat silently, waiting for, Diana to come back and tells us our parts. And guess who the people auditioning were? The OMG Girlz.

Yup, anyway, Diana came back and all eyes were on her..

"OK so here are the results:

The main character, Rosie, will be played by Ann'Marie.

Chrissy, Rosie's Best friend, will be played by Bre (Babydoll)

Jada the mean girl, will be played by Bahja (Beauty)

Jada's best friend, Amber, will be played by Desire.

Trey , the popular boy will be played by Roc .

Trey's best friend, Devon , will be played by Prodigy.

Jacob, the New boy will be played by Princeton.

And everyone else will be extra"

A/n:

short :( I know. but what's gonna happened to Des and Marie's friendship?

Read to find out.