The Finale *Chapter 32*

THE LAST CHAPTER :( enjoy tho...

*Chapter Thirty Two*

                ♪The Finale♪

-Friday

-11:05 A.M.

>Roc Royal<

It has been two days since I last talked to Ria. It's Friday now and I finally decided to go see Ann'Marie. Actually, I'm standing right outside her house right now. I rang the door bell and backed away from the door a little. Soon, the door slowly open and there stood Marie looking different from the last time I saw her.

But the only change was her hairstyle again. She actually looked like her regular self. Except for the fact that her hair was now black and straighted. She also looked like she hasn't sleep in days. And, her face was red like she has been crying for days as well. Aw, my poor baby.

All she did was look at me. I seen a tear slide down her face and I instantly pulled her into a hug. She shoved her face into my chess and wrapped her arm around me. She held me tight as we stood at her door step.

"I'm sorry, Roc... I'm sorry..." She repeated as I rubbed her back.

"It's ok, baby." I said, but she still continued to say sorry.

I pulled her into the house and shut the door behind us, making sure I lock it. Considering the fact that I have seen someone watch me at the began of the week. Even thought I haven't seen it since the day at Starbucks with Maria, I still had to be aware of my surroundings. Cause you never know what could happen.

Speaking of Ria, I just remember what she told me that day. The bad thing about it was that she didn't tell Princeton yet. She said its not that she doesn't want to tell him. She just doesn't know how to tell him. But she will have to sooner or later.

Anyway, when I got in the living room, I seen Desire knocked out on the couch. She also looked like she has been crying. Her face was pink and puffy and she was curled up in a little ball. Ray Ray already told me what went down between him and her. I understand him being man at her because she didn't tell him sooner but I don't think that's the only reason he's mad.

I sat down on the couch a cross from the one Des was on and Marie continued to hug me tight. After a few minutes a me cuddling her, she started snoring softly in my ear. She had fell a sleep. I gently pick her up and carried her to her room, I put her on the bed and covered her up with her Mickey Mouse blanket.

"This is the first time she has slept in days you know..." I turn around towards the door and Desire was standing there with a slight smile on her face. "It's like, she wasn't letting herself sleep until you forgave her."

I walked out of the room and shut the door behind me. Both me and Des went back into the living room downstairs to talk, so we wouldn't wake her up.

"So what caused you to forgive her?" She asked.

"Maria." I smiled. "She reminded me that one mistake shouldn't ruin what me and Ann'Marie had."

"Aww, she's such a great cousin."

"Yea, and it's ashamed how Ann'Marie treat her. She already had a tough ass life..."

"Yea. Is she gonna forgive Marie too?"

"No yet. She wants Marie to know how much she hurt her."

"Oh."

Right after she said that, my phone viberated in my sweater pocket, indicating that I had gotten a text. I pull it out to see that it was from Princeton.