After The Show *Chapter 27*

*Chapter Twenty Seven*

        ♪After The Show♪

>Maria<

"Yes girls. It's the talented, Nicki Minaj." Andy said. I'm gonna like, pass out right now.

"Yes, yes. And I'm here to talk to you two young ladies about your future. How would y'all like to be signed with YMCMB?" Both of our mouths dropped.

Did she just say what I think she said?

"Are you serious?" I said, still in complete shock.

I mean, wouldn't you be if the one and only Nicki Minaj asked if you if you wanna be signed with Young Money Cash Money Business? Yea.

"Of course I am darling. But no need to rush your answer." She pulled cards out of her purse and handed us both one. "Call me whenever y'all have the answer. I'm looking forward to working with you both." She then lefted the room.

"Ok girls. Thanks for doing that awesome performance!" Andy said. "Here's your pay and I hope you both make the right choice. This is a big offer."

He handed both of us an envelop and left the room as well. I was still sorta speech less.

"I don't think the girls are gonna like this..." Bre said as she picked up her belongings.

"I figured you would say that. But just go with your heart, Bre."

I pick up my stuff and we both make our way to the parking lot.

.

.

.

"OMG! Y'all were great!" Zonnique said as we approached the girls. I didn't see the guys.

Her and Marie ran up to us and tackled us both with hugs. I laughed a little. Bre did a fake smile then went back to her sad/straight face expression. Aw :(

"Y'all really did good but what happen, Bre?" Desire asked.

I seen Bahja roll her eyes, then go back to texting on her phone.

Without saying a word, Bre stormed off to her car, went inside and shut the door. All the girls looked at me. I sighed.

"I'll tell y'all when we get home. And Marie, remember what you promised." She laughed then gave me another hug.

"Yea I remember. And you did great!"

"Thanks."

"I'll be back, I'm going to get my car." Marie walked away with Des, leaving me, Nique and Bahja.

"So where are the guys?" I asked.

At the same time, someone came up behind me and wrapped their arms around my waist. I smiled, then turned around just get a warm hug from Princeton.

"Y'all were great, baby." He said. My smiled dropped I little.

Once he said 'yall' I knew he meant me and Bre. And when I think about Breaunna, I remember that she sad and that makes me sad.

"Uh, thanks." I said.

He gave me a 'what happened' look and I shook my head. He just hugged me tighter.

"Y'all were really good though, Maria." Roc said, "Y'all should perform together more often."

"Thanks..."

"I didn't know you were a Prodigy, Ria." Prod said. I smiled a little.

"Well now you know."

Ray Ray was standing next to Prod, while texting. I seen Bahja look up from her phone and smile at Ray. And his b*tch ass smiled back. But the smile was kinda fake. Wait just minute... What the hell is going on? I bet if Des was standing here, Ray's ass would be in check. I just hope he don't do nothin' wrong.