Ice Cream & Protection *Chapter 6*

*Chapter Six*

♪Ice Cream & Protection♪

>Prod<

I cant belive Des right now. I bet she did that to make me mad. Well 2 could play that game. I went to bed angry that night.

>Des<

He left and Princeton stood there laughing.

"Damn, that was wrong, but good one." He said. He gave me a high 5 and I sat on the couch.

"Im confused, why did you kiss me?" Ray said.

I gave him a peck on the cheek and started walking up the stairs.

"Night babe." I yelled. I thought I would go to bed with a smile on my face, but there was something about that kiss with Ray that kept me up thinking...

>Princeton<

After Des left to go to bed I notice something. Wheres Roc and Ann?

"Hey Ray, you seen where Roc went?" I asked.

"He went to bed...I think."

"What about Ann'Marie?"

"She said she was going outside in the back."

"Oh ok. Thanks."

I walked through the house till I found the backyard. I walked out there and seen Ann sitting on a bench. It was still raining. I put my hoodie on and then I went and sat next to her. Seconds after I sat down, the rain stopped. Werid..

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yup." She sounded emotionless.

"Are you sure?"

"Never better."

"I know your lying. You were sitting in the rain." I said.

"Do you wanna come with me to get some ice cream?" she asked.

"Its mad late, where would you get ice cream?" She stood up.

"Follow me. I know a place."

She started walking toward the parking lot where there was a lot of cars. She ran into a storage, grabbed something, then ran back. She walked up to a blue car, and opened the door.

"Wait, you could drive?" I asked.

"Yup, now get in."

She got in the drivers seat and I got in the passengers seat. As soon as I got in, I got slapped in the face with the smell of pineapples. This car, is swag. Once we were both buckled up, she took off.

>Ray<

o.o Ok im so confused. Des just came down the stairs and sat right next to me. I didnt mind that. Then she started touching my braid, which I hate. But when she did it...it felt so right. She start touching my neck. I moaned quietly and she pressed her lips against mine. Minutes later, Prod and Prince walked in. I dont know what is was, but when her lips touched mine, I felt something. I think.....I think I have feelings for Des...

>Ann<

I pulled up at the place and parked my car in the parking lot. Me and Prince got out the car and I took my keys out of my pocket. I unlocked the door and we walked in.

"Why is it so dark?" Princeton asked.

I flicked on the lights on and the place lite up. Along with the 'Open' sign.