Freaks and Feelings *Chapter 8*

*Chapter Eight*

                   ♪ Freaks and Feelings ♪

>Ann<

God im mad right now! This retard put Des in a hospital bed. How do you hit someone that hard? He said 'I was trynna hit Ray' but if he was aiming for Ray, he wouldnt hit Des that hard. I really think he wanted to hit her. Watch when we get back to my house. Imma beat his ass.

Anyhoe, everyone except for Roc is here in the wait room. Its 5:51pm and we are waiting for the doctor to tell us whats up with Desire. The doctor came and I was the first to walk up to him.

"Ok, so your friend should be ok but were gonna keep her over night so we could run some brain tests. Only one person could stay with her."

"Please Ann'Marie. Can I stay with her?" Ray begged.

Damn, I really wanted to stay.

"... Fine Ray, Just call me in the morning."

Then everyone but Ray walked out the hospital. We all got in my car and sat there. I rested my head on the staring wheel. Prod and Madison sat in my back seats and Princeton sat in the passengers seat. Ugh I need a drink. I buckled up then sped off down the blook.

Once we got to the house I ran to the kitchen and opened the frige. I took out some random bottle and just drank it. After I removed the bottle from my mouth, I felt a zap of energy through my body. I ran in the living room and everyone looked at me.

"Lets play spin the bottle. Floor. Circle. now." I said.

They look at me with a confused look, but still sat in a circle. I sat next to Princeton and across from Madi. I put the bottle in the middle of the floor and spun it.

>Princeton<

Ok, Ann is acting....weird. She spun the bottle and it landed on......Madison. Me and Prod looked at each other. Before anyone could say anything....they started makin' out. Me and Prod were look like (°0°)

And they didnt stop or pull away. Ann was on top of Madison and they were kissing hardcore. After 5 minutes, Ann pulled away and sat back next to me. Madison was smirking. That was just...damn. Ok, I know Madison is Bi, but I didnt know Ann was too...

Anyway, Madison spun the bottle while Ann played in my hair. I was trying hard to hold in my moans. I dont want her to know my weak spot. The bottle landed on... Prodigy and he smirked. Madison glared him. Quickly, she leaned in and pecked his lips, then sat back down. He was mad. I started laughing. He spun the bottle and it landed on... me.

"Oh Hell No!" me and him yell at the same time.

The girls laughed.

"Ok fine, Princeton just spin." Madison laughed.

I spun the bottle and it landed on... Prod. What kinda gay shit is going on? As the girls laughed, Prod spun the bottle. It landed on... Ann. I know I might get mad, but Ann hates Prod, right? He looked kinda scared. She smashed her lips on his for a cupple seconds then pulled away. Then she spun the bottle. I looked up at Prod and he had a shocked look on his face. I wonder if he liked that kiss? I looked down at the bottle and notice it landed on me. YESSSSS! Finally. I smashed my lips on her and she kissed back. I felt engery run through my body. Soon I was on top of her and we wasnt even kissing. We were sucking on each others faces. She combed her fingers through my hair and I moaned softly against her lips. I felt her smirk. Damn. She knows my weak spot. Now I need to find hers.

>Des<

Me and Ray were in the hospital bed cuddled up. He had his arm wrapped around my waist and we were watchin' Spongebob... he picked it not me.