On The Plane *Chapter 10

*Chapter Ten*

                       ♪On The Plane♪

>Des<

"Ray, stop touching my leg..." I said.

"Why??" he whined.

"Cause."

"Cause what??" If he don't stop whining...

"Cause we're on a plane!" I almost yelled.

"Why you so loud, Des? Were on a plane."

(-_-)

>Madison<

I took my seat on the plane by the window. Ann came out of nowhere and sat next to me.

"Hey Ann, I though you was sitting with Prince?"

"Nope. He might rape me....and call me Marie more often please." she said

"Well I wouldn't be surprised if he did. And why?"

"Because." She started. "My dad calls me that all the time so it's gonna get kinda confusing."

"True."I nodded. "I call you Marie most of the time anyway."

"Thanks"

>Roc<

I had to sit with Prod on the plane and I took the window seat. All I could think about is Ann'Marie. But she won't talk to me. Im glad I sit behind her and Madison. I could hear everything they say. But its still wrong to me what she's doing. I told her how I feel and she stopped talking to me.

I look over at Prod and he looks like he's in deep though.

"Prod, you ok?" I ask him.

"......no..."

"What's up?"

"So, there's this girl, we almost kissed. And now I can't get it outta' my mind." he tell me.

"Well, maybe you should ask her how she feels about you." he nods.

.

.

.

.

.

>Marie<

We walk hand in hand through the park. The sun is setting and the sky looks beautiful. Im wearing a yellow and dark blue crop top and dark blue shorts. I also had on yellow converses. He was wearing all black with a white vest. but I couldnt see his face.

We both sit oh a bench and he takes both of my hands. He leans in and our lip are about to touch when...

"Marie!" I wake up to see Madison in front me. "Were here."

A/n:

I know its short but I wanted to post today. I just finished moving so I have been extremely tired. So I'll post all three stories on Friday :)