Fire With Fire *Chapter 5*

*Chapter Five*

♪Fire With Fire♪

>Prince<

"Ann STOP!!"

"Get her off of me!!!"

"Shut up ass hole!"

"Ann let go of the hair!!"

"No!"

"GET OFF ME!!!"

"SHUT UP!!"

"Let go!!"

"No!!"

"If you dont let go imma butt rape you..."

She let go of Prods hair and sat on the couch. Me, Ray and Prod looked at Roc.

"Really Roc?" Ray laughed. "Nigga, how you sound?"

"It helped." Roc shruged.

Smh

"So is everyone calm know?" I said.

"NO! What is your problem Ann!?!?!" Prod yelled.

"Yell at me again." Ann said as she glared him.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!"

She was about to tackle him but Roc grabbed her and draged her out the room. Ray just sat down eating popcoon -_- this nigga...

"Prod, let me talk to you outside" I said.

He got up and I opened the door. We stepped outside closing the door behind us.

"So, why did you do that to Des?" I asked

>Ann<

He think im playin. He lucky Roc is strong. He carried me into the kitchen and sat me on the counter. YOOOOOOO Des, help me!! Hes gonna butt raped me! Nah. Ha. I know he wont.

"Are you ok now?" he asked me.

"Depends, are you gonna-"

"No."

"Ok good."

I was about to get down but he stopped me.

"Wait." he said.

"Wha-"

He cut me off by pressing his lips on mine. I was trying so hard not to kiss him back... but I did anyway. Ughh I hate what this boy does to me. And i just met him!

He pulled away and kissed my hand softly. Then he disapeared down the hall. I got up slowly and walked up the stairs.

I need to talk to someone...

>Des<

I heard everything that happen. Is was mad funny. I was in my room watching tv, when there was a knock at my door.

"Come in."

The door opened and Mushy came in with her head down. I sat up quickly.

"Oh god Ann, did you get butt raped?"

"No, but I wanna talk to you." she answered.

"What?"

"Am I...like..a hoe?" she asked.

I look at looked at her like she was crazy.

"Why would you think that?" I said.

"Because Des" she started. "I let Roc and Princeton kiss me...and Roc kissed me twice."

"Ann, that dont mean your a hoe. Now, if you was to sleep with them both, then your a hoe." I told her. "and dont let them get to you."

She gave me a quick hug, said thanks and left. Ok, plan: MAKE PROD JEALOUS, starts in 3....2....1.....

You wouldve thought, I was going to cry over him for days again. Im to old for that. I know we just 'reunited' and all, but I want to fight fire with fire....

>Prod<

"I dont know why I did it man...I just really wanted to kiss her." I answer truely.

"You said you didnt like her." He replied.

"I know, I guess I lied."

"Wow Prod. You better make sure you make it up to her... before Ann comes back."

"I know."

Its started rain.

"Aright, lets head inside."

Princeton opened the door and we walked inside. Once we got to the living room, we seen.......

"WTF DES!!"

A/N:

Cliffy:D

What do you think Des did?

Read the next chapter to find out