The Text Message *Chapter 20*

*Chapter 20*

                    ♪The Text Message♪

(A Few Days Later)

>Des<

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes and a arm wrapped around my waist. Ray.

He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. I was about to go back to sleep, when I hear a beep. I seen Ray's phone light up.

"Ray, you got a message." I said tapping him. He yarns and turn around.

"You get it." he says, going back to sleep.

I pick up him phone and typed in the code. I then open the message:

From: Unknown

Hey Baby

Said the unknown person. Wait... What The Hell?!

To: Unknown

Who is this

I reply. Seconds later, the person texted back. After reading the text, I got angry. Instead of punching Ray, I get up and grab some clothes and head to the bathroom. I did what a normal person does in the morning and I get dressed in grey shorts and a pink tank top. After putting on my sandals, I fix my hair and grab my bag....

>Marie<

"So do you wanna go?" Roc asks me.

"...Sure, but is she mean?"

"Nah. Now lets go." he pulls me to his car and opens the door for me. After getting in on the other side, he starts the car and drives off.

He is talking me to meet one of his managers. I'm not the nervous type when is comes to this stuff. So I'm chill right now.

We get to where he was taking me and I get out the car to see a house that looks like the house we are staying at. But bigger.

"This is the conjunction house." Roc tells me as he grabs my hand.

"So how come y'all didn't stay here for the summer?"

"Cause we are old enough to take care of our selves. And Princeton wanted to go to New York." I nod, understanding.

We walk into the house and he takes me to the first room we see. After knocking on the door, I hear a lady say "come in"

Roc opens the door and a lady sat a desk using a touch screen computer.

"Hey, Keisha." Roc says, giving the lady a hug.

"Hey, hun. What brings you here?"

He grabs my hand pulling me toward the desk.

"I want you to meet my girlfriend, Ann'Marie."

Keisha got up and gave me a warm hug.

"Nice to meet you honey. I'm Keisha."

"Nice to meet you to, Keisha."

After releasing me, she sat back down and Roc stood next to me.

"Aww, y'all look so cute together." I smile. :)

I like her already....

>Maria<

"You two need to go out already." Bre said as we walk around the mall.

"We just want to take things slow right now." Bre nods. "So what's up with your love life?"

"Just laying low. The last relationship I had was crazy. So I just wanna stay single for a while."

"I feel you. break ups are always bad."

"Yup."

"SOMEONE! PLEASE HELP!" We both look up to she a man running toward us.

"What happen!?" We both yell at the same time.

"I have show tomorrow night and a group just quit. Can you two ladies people take their spot!? I have really important people coming to see it and you with get payed $200 each."

Me and Bre looks at each other, then back at the man.

"We'll do it."

>Princeton<

I just left the conjunction house from talking to Walter. I told him about Marie and Maria. He was really disappointed in me. And I really feel ashamed of myself. I don't know what happened to me, but the old Prince is coming back...

>Roc<

"She loved you." I say to Marie as I drive on the highway. We just left the conjunction house and its like 7:00 o clock.

"Well, I have that impact on people." she smiles.

"Of course you do....."

"What you tryin to say?" I laughed.

"What do you wanna do?"

"How about we go to the movies? And you could hide yourself this time. Cause you ugly."

"Excuse me? If I'm ugly, why do you -"

"Shut up!" She says cutting me off.

"Exactly. Anyway , what do you wanna see?"

"A HAUNTED HOUSE!" I laugh at her loudness.

"To the movies it is."....

>Ray<

"Come on Prod! Help me find her."

"That's a lot of work..." He replied. I shake my head.

I'm going crazy right now because I can't find Des. And as you could see, Prodigy is NO help. But right on cue, the front door opens and there stood Des... And Jason. She hugged him and he left. She came inside and went straight upstairs.

"What did you do to her?" Prod asks me.

"Nothing."

"Mmmhmm..."

A/N:

Comment vote and etc... 

And omg! This book has more than 1000 Reads!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!! :D