World's Biggest Freaks *Chapter 23*

*Chapter Twenty Three*

       ♪World's Biggest Freaks♪

>Breaunna<

"Strip clubs and dollar bills...." I sang as I packed my stuff up. I slip my phone in my pocket and started walking up the stairs.

Thats when I see Maria angrily walk back down here. I guess someone ain't get the d. She grabbed her bags and phone and I stopped her.

"What happened Ria?"

"I just saw Prod in bed with that Madison h*e!" She said angrily. I instantly got mad.

"What!"

"Yea, and he just asked me out less than 5 hours ago!"

"You know what? Let me go home before I hurt someone."

I speed walk up the stairs as Maria walked silently behind me. We go out to my car and she sat in the passengers seat. I start driving. I look over at her to see her crying, while shaking her leg.

"Aw Ria dont cry. He is not worth it."

"I know. Im not crying over him. Im just still horny." She cried.

I burst out in laughter. This girl is crazy.

"How did you just randomly get horny?"

"Well, I gave Princeton a boner and he was about to rape me and he was whispering all in my ear and stuff."

"Of course. His freaky ass..." I shake my head.

"Yup, but thats what happened. And now I need some."

"I'm supposed be the peace maker. But I'm telling you this, go find you a Prince Charming to ride." She bursts out in laughter. I park the car and we both get out with our stuff.

"Thats why I love you, Bre." she said giving me hug. I smile.

"Love you too. But imma go to sleep." We both walk into the hotel.

"Ight, we still goin' shopping?"

"Hell yea! Were gonna buy our outfits."

"Ight good night, Love."

"Good night. And use a condom"

We both laugh as we go our different ways and I go to me and Bahja's room. Once I get there, I take my shower, brush my teeth, and laid down after getting dressed . And I don't know why I feel that we have a lot of drama coming our way. Lord help us...

>Maria<

Yall dont know how I feel right now. First of all, I need the D. And I'm like really hot for know reason. Mind you, I'm wearing a bra and girl boxers. What's wrong with me!? I pull out my phone and dial Princeton's number.

"Hello??" He answered with sleep in his voice. My body just tingle at the sound of it.

"Uh, hey Princeton... What you doin'?"

"I was sleeping. We're you at?"

"My hotel room."

"Ok, I'll be there soon."

I hung up the phone confused. How the hell did he know that I wanted him to come over? And how does he know which hotel im at?

*WARNING! This next part is RATED R >for all you freaks out there;)<*

After a good 10 minutes of walking in a circle, there's a knock on my door. I look through the peep hole to see Princeton standing there. I open the door and pulled him in.