Hurtful Things *Chapter 29*

*Chapter Twenty Nine*

                      ♪Hurtful Things♪

-4:14 am

>Roc<

Yea I know it's early, but I got hungry and came down stairs to see if there was any pizza left cause' I ain't get none. And I actually walked in the kitchen to see that Ria was already down here munchin'. So I just grabbed two slices and a drink and joined her at the table.

"You know, Maria? I need your opinion on something..." I said, taking a sip of my soda.

"What?"

"So I'm planning on down something nice for Ann'Marie, but I don't know if she would like it."

"Ooooh we were talking about this last night but you ain't finish telling be the plan."

Oh yea, remember when I said me and her was hanging out of two hours? Well, for one of those hours, were at the hotel she was staying at cause' she went to look for her phone charger. And that's when the plan popped into my head. I never got to finish telling her though. Anyway, after I told her what I wanted to do, she smiled.

"Aww that is so sweet, you should definitely do that!" I laughed.

"Ight thanks. So why are you up?" She sighed.

"I had a nightmare and I was hungry."

It ain't look like she wanted to talk about the nightmare so I changed the subject.

"So, did you and Bre tell Everyone about the record deal?"

"Yea. But Bahja and Nique ain't really like that. And Bre was mad cause they wasn't even happy for her."

"Aw... That's messed up. So where Bre at?"

"She's sleeping in my room. I calmed her down and got her to go to sleep."

"Your a great friend for that." She smiled, got up and put her plate in the sink.

"Thanks. It's what I do." She drank the rest of her soda, the put can in to garbage."

"Ight Roc, I'm bout to hit the hay sack...again."

I laughed a little in my head because she sounds like Prodigy.

"Ight night." She then disappeared out of the kitchen.

Getting tried, I finished my food and thought about my plan. Ria said Marie would love it and I really can't wait. Anyways I put my stuff away and went back up to my room. Ann'Marie wasn't there. I walked over to her room to see her sleeping with her face looking all puffy and red.

"Aw, why was my baby cryin'?" I mumbled to myself.

I get in the bed next to her and gave her a hug. She probably just had a bad dream...

.

.

.

.

(That Moring)

-10:34 am

>Ann'Marie<

I woke up with my head hurting like hell! I got out of my bed, grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. After doing the morning routine, I got dressed in sweat pants and a tank top. I put on my socks then slip on my Jordans.

Then I walked downstairs to see Roc, Princeton, Maria, Bre and Ray Ray in the living room. I rolled my eyes then headed toward the front door.

"Where you goin, Baby?" Roc asked.