Whaaaaa? *Chapter 12*

*Chapter Twelve*

                       ♪Whaaaaa?♪

>Madison<

"Any ideas?" Marie's dad aka Mr. Davis asked us. We all sat around a round table and had our folders and a pen. We were all getting serious right now.

"Maybe the movie should be about a monkey that learns to love..." We all look at Ray. Des slap his arm and I shook my head. Well...some of us are.

"Or, It should take place in high school." I say.

"I like were your going." Mr Davis said. He writes something in his book.

"Ohh, and there could be like the to different groups, the nerdy ones and the mean/popular ones." Des says.

"Ik, what could the may part be?" We all think for a while.

"Oh I think they all should sign up to a School Talent Show and there's a really big prizes." Marie said.

"Ok so that's all I need. The idea is great and I'll have the scripts ready in 2 days. So until Sunday morning, yall are free." Mr Davis said. "Oh and if you want to audition, write your name on the sheet by the door. " We all sign our names and exit.

"So what yall wanna do?" Prince asked. I seen Prod glare him.

"I'm going shopping." Marie said.

"Imma come with." I said.

"Me and Des are going to the aquarium." Ray said.

"Im going to um...visit a friend." Princeton says.

"And I gotta do something. Um, see ya later." Roc says, leaving after word. These boys are acting weird..

"What about you Prod?" Marie asked.

"Im going to meet up with my a friend." he answers.

"Well I guess will see you guys later." Des said. Then we all go our different ways.

First me and Marie went to this place to rent a car. Then we drove to mall....

>Princeton<

I rang the door bell and waited for an answer. The door opened slowly and there she stood.

"Hey baby!" She said, giving me a hug. I hugged her back

"Hey.." I replied. She lets me inside and we go up to her room. We both sit down and she looks at the floor.

"So what did you wanna tell me?" I asked her.

"..I'm pregnant...."

.

.

.

.

>Des<

"Aww that is so cute!" I say looking at the fish.

"No, that look nasty." Ray said. I rolled my eyes, playfully. "You know what?"

"What?"

"How come fish don't have a butt?" I shake my head.

"Ray, your dumb." He held his chest.

"Well hurtful..." I smile, grabbed his hand and start walking.

"Lets go get something to eat." I said.

"Ohh I call taco bell!"

.

.

.

>Prod<

I lied. I wasn't really going to see anyone. In really in the park just walking. As I walk, I run into someone by accident.

"Oh I'm sorry." I say helping them pick up their books.

"Uts ok." Said a sweet voice.

I stand up and hand the girl her books. She was a really pretty person. She had dark brown hair, with a pale skin. Her eyes were blue and she had a pretty smile.

"Thanks." she says.

"No problem."

"Would you like to walk with me?"

.

.

.

.

>Roc<

So, yall are probably wondering 'What did Roc have to do?' Well I'm trying to find a way to win Marie's heart. I really love this girl and I want her to me mine. Oh, I know exactly, what I'm gonna do ;)

.

.

.

.

>Marie<

"So, are we gonna go?" I ask Madi.

"Ok, I already bought an outfit."

"Now lets head home."

A/N:

And, its a wrap

So what's gonna happen?