Runaway *Chapter 16*

*Chapter Sixteen*

                        ♪Runaway♪

(Later That Day)

>Roc<

So, it's almost time for me and Marie's date, and I'm finished getting ready. I wearing- black jeans, a black t shirt and my Oreo 1s. I have on a white vest and a black snapback to top it all off.

I walk over to Ann'Marie's room and knocked on the door. The door opened and she stood there looking beautiful like always.

She is wearing-a yellow and dark blue top and dark blue shorts. She also had on yellow converses. Her hair was in a bun thingy and had a little yellow bow in it.

"You look nice." I say to her.

"Thanks." she smiled. "So do you." I take her hand and we walk down the stairs.

When we get down there, we see Ray, Des and Princeton watching TV. He glanced at us , and rolled his eyes.

"Awww look at you guys." Des says. Ann'Marie laughed.

"We'll be back later." I say as we exit the door.

"HAVE FUN! -BUT NOT TO MUCH FUN! ....AND BE BACK BY 11- no 10!" Des yells.

We walk to my car and I open the door for Marie, then got in on the other side.

Your probably wondering: when did he get a car?

Well, I live in L.A. and when we went to New York, I had to leave it. So, earlier today, I went to go see the fam and just drove it back here.

Anyway, we both buckle up and I start the car. Pulling out of the parking lot, I turn on the radio. Amen by Meek Mill featuring Drake played.

"She wanna fuck and I say Church.." Marie sand along.

I guess the song kept her occupied cuz she didnt realize I parked the car.

I get out the car and go open her door. She gets out and looks up...

>Princeton<

THAT should be me taking her on a date.

THAT should be her holding her hand.

AND!

THAT should be me getting to kiss her later.

But no, I had to mess up!

Imma get her back, one way...or another...

>Prodigy<

I'm upstairs in my bedroom watching TV, and thinking. What everyone doesnt know, is when Princeton was on the plane, he was making out with some girl. I know this because i seen the pic on twitter. But, i dont know if I should tell anyone yet.

Out of no where, there's a knock and my door.

"Come in." The door opens and in came Madison. She walked up to me and handed me a book.

Then she left , shuting the door behind her. I open the book to see a list of names. Then I realized it's the people invited to the party. I add on some names and call people to confirm....

>Des<

Me and Ray walk around the store looking for decorations and cool stuff.

"Oh that's cool." Ray said, pointing at taco wall stickers. I gave him the straight face. "What??"

"Ray, this ain't ya party so don't show me anything with tacos in them or on them." He poked out his lips.

"Fine.."

We continue looking around the store.

.

.

.

.

.

>Marie<

Oh My buns! I had so much fun with Roc. He took me to the carnival and we did everything. This had to be the best date I have ever been on.

Right now we are walking hand in hand through the park. The sun is setting and the sky looks beautiful. Then I remember my dream. This is exactly how I pictured it.

We both sit oh a bench and he takes both of my hands. He leans in and our lip are about to touch when, we hear movement in the bush beside us. So we pull apart.

"What was that? " I say. Roc shrugs.

"Probably just a squirrel." The bush moves again, but this time I seen eyes peeping through the branches. I get up and walk over to the bush, then slowly pulled the branches apart. After I see what it was, I get mad.

"What the hell, Princeton! "

"Oh my God" Roc mumbled, rubbing his head.

Princeton got out from behind the bush and brushed the leaves out of his his hair.

"Wait Ann'Marie let me-"

"No, why would you spy on us?!"

"Cause I couldn't let him have you, Marie."

"But you messed up, Princeton. You made me look stupid! You have damn a girlfriend! and a child on the way! Now what would you do if I was going around kiss you, but I was secretly pegnent by another boy?" He got quiet. I shook my head. "Exactly." I was about to walk away but he grab my hand.

"I know I messed up, but give me another chance." I pulled away from him and look down at the grass.

"I'm sorry, but your going to have to get over the fact that you can't have me"

"But I love you.."

After he said that, my heart almost stopped. I slowly backed away from his, shaking my head. I can't take this anymore, so I ran.

"MARIE WAIT!" I herd Roc yell, but he was to late. And frankly, I need a brake...

>Ray<

Everyone but Marie, Roc and Prince were in the living room watching TV. Then the front door open out of no where and in came Roc.

"Hey Roc.." We all said.

"Wait....where's Marie?" Desire asked. he both looked down.

"She ran away..." he answered. Everyone else looked at him.

"Why?" Prod said asked angrily.

"OK so after our date we were walking in the park. We sat on a bench, and when we were about to kiss -"

"Awww." Des cut him off. We all looked at her.

"Well sorry..."

"Anyway, we were about to kiss and here hear a movement in a bush, Marie went to see what it was, it turned out that Princeton was watching us and she got completely mad. After they argue, she tell him that he can't have her, then he tells her he loves her and her ran away. I tried to stop her, but she ran way to fast."

"Oh my gosh." Everyone else sighed. Here comes another 'Marie' hunt....

︶︿︶ ︶︿︶ ︶︿︶ ︶︿︶ ︶︿︶ ︶︿︶ ︶︿︶ ︶︿︶ ︶︿︶ ︶︿︶ ︶︿︶ ︶︿︶ ︶︿︶ ︶︿︶ ︶︿︶ ︶︿︶

Awwww:(

This was a dramatic chapter.

Poor Marie

Princeton just had to ruin her night .

but does he really love her?

How do you think her birthday is going to end up?

Is she going to give Prince another chance?

What about Roc?

Will they even find her?

Read to find out.