Movie in L.A. *Chapter 9*

*Chapter Nine*

♪Movie in L.A.♪

>Des<

Once we got in the house, 'Girls Talkin' Bout' was blasting and Princeton was dancing on the table. The music was so loud the he didnt hear us come in, so he kept dancing. His grinding part came and he did it. After the song ended, he seen us and jumped back. He jumped so hard he fell off the table. He slowly stood up and looked at us. After a minute of silence, we all started laughing. As we lauged, Ann's phone rang so she went outside to answer it. We all calmed down. And sat on the couch.

"Ok so what are we gonna do for Ann's birthday?" Madison asked.

>Ann<

I went outside to answer my phone. My dad was calling.

"Hi, daddy." I smiled.

"Hey Marie."

"Whats up?"

"So I wanna produce a new move and I need a couple ideas, I also need people to audition so I wanna fly you and your friends to L.A. How many tickets you need?"

Oweeee ! I got really excited. But I didn't show it.

"Uhh.....7."

"Ok. Im gonna book the flights for tomorrow at 6:00am so please make sure yall get to the airport on time."

"Ok. We will."

"Alright bye."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

I clicked the 'end convo' button and put my phone in my pocket. I walked back im the house smiling hard. They all looked at me.

"Why you smiling?" Ray asked.

"Cause my dad just told me something amazing."

"What did he say?" Des asked.

I sat next to Madison.

"OK, so he said that he needs ideas for a new movie and he also needs people to audition. sooooooo where going to L.A."

"Really?" Des asked.

I nooded.

"Were gotta talk to Walter and Ken about first." Ray said.

"You and Prince go call them while we go to my room."

Me, Madison and Des went up to my room and they both started jumping like retards. When they stopped, we sat down in bean bag chairs. We all talked about ideas for a while.

"So when do we leave?" Des asked.

"6am tomorrow "

"Seriously?" They said at the same time.

I nooded. Then Madison stood up.

"Damn. So imma' go pack. Marie, do mind picking me up from my Grandma's house later?"

"Sure, just text me the address."

"ok and can I ask you one more thing?"

"Whaaaat?" I whined.

"Whats up with you and Princeton?"

I playfully rolled my eyes and stood up.

"We'll talk later." I said.

"Whyyyyy?" they both whined.

"Watch this."

I opened the door and Prod, Ray and Prince fell in the room. They nervously waved at us. Madi shook her head.

"I'll see you guys later."

Then she was gone. I sat back in the bean bag chair. The boys got up and walked in the room completely.

"Wow, I never been in your room before." Princeton said.

Me and Des just watched them look stupied. Prod was looking at my pictures. Ray was trying on my domo hats. And Princeton just walked in my bathroom. Me and Des looked at each other with confused looks.

"How do I look?"

We all turned our head toward the bathroom and seen Princeton... wearing my favorite bra. I stood up.

"Take that off!"

He smirked then took it off. After reading the back, he looked at me.

"Damn! You got a big size."

I glared him.

"Princeton...."

He backed up a little.

"What?" he shrugged. "I like girls with big ones... gives me somethin' to grab on."

I ran after him and he ran back into the bathroom. When I got in there, he was no where to be found. I looked into the shower and he we wasn't there. O.o

I heard the door shut behind me and I quickly turned around. There he was...swinging the bra back and forth.

"Looking for this?"

Damn!! I just walked into his plan.

"Yes, now give it to me".

"Give it to you??" he smirked.

"eww you nast-" he cut me off by pressing his lips on mine.

>Des<

After Ann ran after Princeton, Ray and Prod started laughing.

"Princeton is just... Princeton." Ray laughed.

"Yea. I wonder what they doin' in there..." Prod said.

I guess them two made up. We all were quiet. Then we heard a moan.

"Ewwwww." Ray said.

He made the funniest face ever. I started laughing.

"YALL NEED TO GET THE HELL OUT THAT BATHROOM!" Prod yelled.

I was still laughing. The bathroom door opened and Princeton walked out smiling mad hard. I started laughing harder cause he looked like a pervert. Seconds later, Ann walked out and my eyes grew wide.

"What the hell happen to your hair!?!" Me, Prod and Ray yelled.

She glared Princeton. Still smiling he ran out the room. His head popped back in and he still hand the bra in his hand. And he was smirking. Ann was bout to chase him she stopped after he ran.

"KEEP IT!" she yelled.

Then she sat down.

"Think we should start packing." Prod said.

"Yea...lets get to it."