The Performance! *Chapter 26*

*Chapter Twenty Six*

              ♪The Performance!!♪

>Roc<

"Ok! Just get in the car!" I yelled as Ray continues to eat his taco.

"But I'm hungry, dude." I gave him the straight face. -_-

"Just take the damn thing with you!"

"Ight, ight, I'm coming."

He rapped up the taco and sat next to Princeton, in the back seat of my car. I get in the drivers seat and put on my seat belt.

"Was that so hard, Ray?" Asked Prodigy, who was sitting across from me in the passengers seat.

"Shut up..."

I pull off down the street and scratched my head. Prod had his phone in his hand, Ray was eating a taco and Princeton was... Quiet. That's how you know something is wrong with him. I mean, he is always talking! But I guess he's probably still mad about what Prod did to Maria. If he is, that would be strange because he isn't the type to hold grudges. So that must have to mean something, right? I think Ria must mean a lot to him.

"Roc, stop day dreaming and keep you eyes on the rode." Someone said, cutting me off from my thoughts.

"Hun?" I said, looking at Prod.

"We have been at this light for almost 5 minutes."

"Oh, my bad. I was just... Thinking." I start driving again and keep my eyes on the rode. We are going to be late...

>Des<

"Where are the boys?" Marie asked as we sit in our seats.

The show has already started and they aren't here. Luckily Bre and Ria are the last performance.

"It's ok, Marie. They'll be here." Zonnique said.

Yea, we are sitting with two-thirds of the OMG Girlz. That obviously includes Zonnique and the other girl that I don't like so I don't feel like saying her name. I was sitting two seats before the end of the row, meaning, there is two empty seats next to me. On the other side of me, was Marie, then Nique, lastly that b*tch. You know, they had to keep her far away from me cause I will grab her by her fake ass pink weave and -

"Hey, baby." Someone said, cutting me off from my thoughts. I Look to left to see Ray sit down next to me.

"Hey. Why y'all so late?"

"Roc was day dreaming." I shake my head. "Did Ria and Bre go on yet?"

"Naw, they go on last."

"Good, cause Princeton here kept on complaining say oh, 'I don't wanna miss my baby's performance' and bla bla bla..." He said pointing at Princeton, who was sitting in the last seat in the row.

"Shut up before I tell on you..." Ray glared him.

"What he do, Princeton?"

"He ate a taco without you..." I gasped.

"Snitch..." Ray mumbled. I laughed.

"It's ok, but I'm not sharing my ice cream with you later."

"You have a ice cream? That's ain't fair!"

"Hush and watch the show!" Princeton whispered.

"Boy bye...." Ray said with a ghetto ass girl voice. He even flipped his braid.

I start laughing as quiet as I could. Princeton just looked at Ray with a disgusted face expression, making me laugh more.

"Des be quiet. People are looking." Marie whispered to me.