Flashback

* Flashback * 4 Years Ago

>Desire<

"Des get up!!!" My mother yelled from downstairs in the kitchen.

I sat up quickly in my bed and jumped to my feet. Today is going to be a big day. It's the day I turn 13. I looked out the window and seen a limo. I wonder what's going on? I grabbed my towel and headed down the hall to the bath room.

After I took a shower, I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth. I went back to my room. It wasn't a big room, but it was what I have. I went to my dresser and pulled out a cute pink dress with red dots all over it. I added a red flower head-band and red flats. I put it on, and then I ran down the stairs.

"Mommy!! Can I go hang out with Mushy and Cookie?" I asked as I got to the bottom of the step.

"OK Hon, but come here first." she answered.

I ran into the kitchen and she handed me a gift. I smiled at her and opened it. I gasped at the sight. She got me the camera I have always wanted.

"Happy Birthday Des." I gave her a hug then put the camera down on the table.

"Thanks mom." I said, heading toward the front door.

I opened the front door heard someone crying.

"W-Why do you have to go?" I heard a female voice say. The person was around the corner from my house.

"I'm sorry, but this is my big chance to make my dreams come true." A male voice said.

They sound familiar. I ran around the corner and seen Mushy and Cookie talking. Cookie was Craig and Mushy was Ann'Marie. We gave each other these nicknames when we were younger. Mine was Candy.

"Cookie, you have to go..." I asked. I felt a tear slide down my face.

"I'm sorry, Des but I have to." he said.

I ran up to him and we all had the longest group hug ever. All I could do was cry. Ann was crying too. I didn't think this day would come. I thought we would all be together till at least college. I guess I was wrong.

"Craig!! it's time to go!!!"

He let go of us and said his last good bye. He ran up the limo and just like that, one of my best friends' left me... on my Birthday...

A/n:

There's a pic of Des and Ann as kids at the side, y'all already know how Prod look:)