Sure To Kill You... *Chapter 13*

*Chapter Thirteen*

                ♪Sure To Kill You...♪

>Des<

"That ain't cool." I said as I went to answer the door. And there this ass hole stood...with some girl.

"Where have you been!" I yelled.

"Calm down, Des." He pushed past me. Him and the girl entered the house.

He stop in the living room where we all were. I went and sat back and sat next to Ray.

"Who's she?" Madison asked breaking the silence.

"His girlfriend." That girl said.

"Wait what?" Marie said. We all stayed quiet. She glared Princeton, then stood up. Smiling, said "I'll be right back" She left, then Roc went after her.

"How long have you two been together?" I asked. Princeton still stood there in shock.

"Almost a year " She answered. I nodded. I look over at Prod and couldn't help but get jealous. Him in that girl he brought here have been talking and laughing it up since they got here. But I shouldn't be jealous anyway... right?

>Roc<

"Are you ok now?" I asked her..She was just silent.

.

.

.

"Voy a matar a ese medio culo estúpido que un negro " She said out of nowhere.

"...What??" I said confused. She stood up.

"Voy a matar a ese medio culo estúpido que un negro!" I call Madison up here and ask her what did the mean.

"That means ' I'm going to kill that stupid ass half a nigga ' " Madison told me. "But don't worry, Marie isn't that violent." I sighed in relief. Then I realise something.

"Wait... where'd She g-"

"Get off me!!!" We ran downstairs to see Marie choking Princeon.

"Marie!!! Stop!!!"

We help the others try to get her off of him. It took a while. Once she finally got off, she ran toward the door with tears in her eyes.

"I FUCKIN' HATE YOU PRINCETON! AND IF YOU SAY ANYTHING TO ME... I'll be sure to kill you..." She said.

Then she was gone........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

>Prod<

it's been almost 4 hours since Marie left and no one has heard from her. Everyone is in their own rooms right now and no one is talking. Cassidy, the girl I met at the park, left and all I could think about is Marie. I'm laying on my bed . And my phone goes off. It was a private number...

"Hello?" I say.

"Prodigy???"

"Ann'Marie, where the hell are you" I jumped out my bed .

"If I tell you, promise you won't bring anyone with you."

"I promise. Now where you at?" I slipped on my shoes.