Friends Again *Chapter 18*

*Chapter Eighteen*

                   ♪Friends Again♪

(That Night ) - 11:37pm

>Ray<

I wake up, to see that Desire was gone. I get out of bed and walk downstairs to the kitchen. I see her in there eat chips. I go sit next to her and wrap my arm around her waist.

"What's wrong?" I ask her. She stays silent for a while, the she crosses her arms.

"Everything! I messed up my friendship with Marie. And she probably hates me. On top of that. We have to find away to get her to come to the surprise party, without ruining the surprise."

"Look Desire, you messed it up. you fix it. Tomorrow go talk to her. Fix the problem before it gets worse." I stand up and grab her hand. "Now let's go to bed."

>Roc<

I sit in my bed, staring at the wall. I can't sleep! And I can't take it no more. I grab my phone and dial Marie's number. After a few rings, she picks up.

"Hello?" she said.

"Ann'Marie please tell my where you are!"

"Why, Roc."

"I cant sleep. Just tell me where you are." She tell me the name of the hotel she's at and I hang up on her. I throw on some sweats, a t-shirt and my Jordans and leave the house.

.

.

.

Once I get there, I go to the lady at the front desk and ask front Marie's room number. It took a while for her to give it to me, but I tell her I'm Roc Royal from MB. She makes me sign a book and she screams.

"OMG, I got 4 autographs in one night! " I raise an eyebrow.

"ongratulations??" I say confused. Then I went to her room.

I knock on the door and once she opens it, I press my lips on hers. After 5 minutes, someone clears their throat.

I pull away to see a girl standing behind Ann'Marie. and she looks just like Ann'Marie...but with with dark brown hair and blonde highlights. And her body was just... damn let me stop. I stared at her as she smirked.

Marie, got out of my grip, closed the door and sat on the bed.

The twin circled me.

"So your the one I've been hearing about." She stops and shake my hand. Then she sat next to Marie on the bed. They both laughed.

"Roc, this is my cousin, Maria. Maria, this is Roc."

"Hey," Maria smiled. She showed her deep dimples.

"Hi." I say.

"OK, y'all look like y'all got some stuff to talk about so imma knock. Nah, you know what? imma order me some pizza." She got up and grabbed a suit case. "Oh and I don't wanna be hearing no mmhhh's or mmmm's!" she moaned.

"Ww Ria , why you so nasty?" Marie said. Maria laughed.

"Night y'all." Then she lefted.

"Wow." I say as I kick my shoes off a sit on the bed.

"Yea, if you think I'm a freak, wait till you get to know her."

"Ain't it weird that y'all look exactly alike?"

"Nah, you get used to it. Now, what did you come all the way over hear for?"

"To see you. I really couldn't sleep "