Chapter 2-different people

The students sat in the gym for a while,until they all heard a noise coming from the stage.

They saw shuichi sat up,rubbing his eyes.the male stood and scanned the gym taking in every feature of every person there.

"Sidekick,your awake!"kaito shouted.

Shuichi scowled at him.they had never seen him act like that.the hall went silent.

Suddenly,heavy breaths could be heard from the stage.shuichi turned his head to the sound,to see kokichi sweating and breathing heavily.

Saiharas eyes widened,"ouma-kun!"

He pulled the helmet off the boy and cupped his cheek.Shuichis face went from scary to concerned.this shocked quite a few of the others.kokichi was a brat.how could someone as kind as shuichi be concerned about that liar?

The detective sighed whilst picking up Kokichi bridal style.he jumped off the stage and looked up to the clock in the gym.

"3:23am,"he mumbled,scoffing after.

Shuichi strolled over to the corner of the hall and carefully placed ouma on the ground.

"Anyone mind telling me where I am?"he asked rather rudely.

"Why do you care about that abortion!"

"Excuse me?"shuichi seemed to be offended,"what the fuck has ouma done to you?"

"What has he done to us?!he lies all the time!he's annoying and-"Before mui could finish,she was cut off.

"Ok hold on,you don't even solialize with ouma-kun mui,so how would you know if he's annoying or not?if anything you're the annoying one,"

"You seem ruder now,i don't like it..."himiko muttered.

"And I don't like how kaitos an asshole and how kaedes a manipulative bitch who doesn't give two shits about anyone else,but we can't help that can we,"a sinister smile crept onto shuichis face.

Everyone was confused.that's not how the two ultimates acted.especially kaede and Kaitos probably too dumb.

"T-to answer your question from before,you are in hopes peak academy.we are trapped in a killing game,"kirumi explained,"if you would like I could go over the-"

"No,it's alright.I already know the rules,".

He walked over to kokichi who had calmed down now,and was peacefully sleeping.he smiled.

The detective walked over to the boy and sat next to him.saihara placed an arm around ouma and pulled him him closer to him.

Shuichi closed his eyes,then leaned his head on the back wall.

The students didn't expect that.this shuichi was so different to the one they had grown to know.

Kaito started to walk up to the both of them,but maki and kirumi held him back.

"It's best if we leave them to rest,"kirumi stated.

"Yeah,we can ask them questions once they wake up," maki added.

With that,they all found a place and fell asleep in the gym.

Word count:472