Chapter 15-chat

The search for shuichi continued.when everyone had set off with there pair,koregiyo and kokichi had a talk with one another.

(Writing change)

Koregiyo:
"May I ask you a question,kokichi?"

The boy glanced up to him and nodded.

Koregiyo:
"Are you perhaps hiding something from us all?"

The leader hesitated for a moment.

Kokichi:
".....I guess you could say so,"

Koregiyo:
"I figured,and why is it you cannot tell us what this sercret is?"

Kokichi:
"Like I mentioned before,I am not permitted to do so,you will know when the time comes,"

Koregiyo:
"Though,you do realise if this is something to be figured out at the end of this game,some of us won't live to hear it,"

Kokichi:
"Yes,I do understand that,"

Koregiyo:
"Does that not make you feel...guilty,knowing that you held something that could've saved us all and you refused to tell?"

Kokichi:
"Not at all,"

Koregiyo:
"You don't show your emotions much do you?"

He chuckled slightly.

Kokichi:
"That is correct,"

Koregiyo:
"May I question that as well?"

Kokichi:
"Emotions are meaningless in a cruel and unforgiving world like ours,"

Koregiyo:
"Oh,is that so?could you tell me more about the outside world?after all,that is where we want to leave this place and run away too,"

Silence.

Koregiyo:
"So are you going to answer the questio-"

Kokichi:
"The outside world is a corrupt place,overflowing with corrupt people who possess corrupt minds.if anything I find it better trapped in here,"

Koregiyo was shocked.he didn't realise what it was like,this was valuable information,the male agreed to inform the others later.

Kokichi:
"Now let's carry on looking for saihara-kun,"

Koregiyo:
"C-correct,"

(Sorry this chapters short😅! I really have no ideas right now,though the next chapter should be longer!)

Word count:307