Chapter 18-mastermind

‼️SPOILERS FOR DANGANRONPA‼️

T/W-kidnapping

''Father...?Father?Father where are you?'

You USELESS child,no wonder no one wants you!

'What...?i...I don't understand,I did everything you asked so why-'

SLAP

"Father?where are you...?where are you going? No! please! please,don't leave me again!"

"FATHER!"

Kokichi jolted up.he was in bed, breath heavy, arms shaking and sweating.He grabbed his head and climbed out of bed.

He checked the clock,"3:40am,".

The leader changed into his clothes and headed to the dining room for a snack.

In the middle of his walk,when something grabbed him from behind,pulling him into a dark corner.some type of Cloth was placed around his mouth,muffling the noise he was making.

After a few minutes his vision started to blur, and finally,everything went black.

Kokichi woke up in a dark,damp room.it looked old and smelt horrible too.there was rust piling on many things, like tables,chairs and chains that were up hanging from a wall.

The male seemed to be tied to something,though he couldn't quite see what it was.

After many attempts of escaping,ouma heard the door creak.

he saw a woman's figure heading towards him.she was and had long,wavy hair.

"Now,listen. I don't want to hurt you,but I will if I have to. All I want you to do is not tell anyone the true identity of the mastermind,got it? I've already spoken to shuichi,so he already knows. OH,and also,I'll be turning you back to your in-game personalities soon, so make the most of this!"

"Right...there is no doubt in my mind that you are the mastermind,specifically tsumugi,but if you don't want anyone to know your true identity,how am I gonna leave...wherever we are without you,and I, looking suspicious?"the leader asked.

"That's simple!"

The girl grabbed some sort is of heavy object from behind her,which was leaning against the wall.she was walking over to the boy and suddenly lifted her arm up to swing.

Kokichi felt a sharp pain,ripple across his head.it was only for a brief moment,but the pain was unbearable for the time it was. The world around the the male went dark once more and the only thing that came back to mind was that dream he had had earlier.

It chilled him to the bone.

When he woke up (again) his head was in excruciating pain.it made sense since he had been knocked across the head, but still.

He was still recalling what happened before.it all came and went so fast.it was incredibly hard to process al at once.

He shook it off and said that he'll ask shuichi when he goes to se him.after that,he went back to sleep,hoping that it would sooth away his head-ache.

Word count:518

(Sorry,for not updating this for a while!ive been very busy and haven't had the correct mental state too.I hope you like this chapter though!I'll try and update a lot more often though!)