Chapter 6-bad first impression resolve

They both walked to the hall where all the students were still at.

Once they made it there,shuichi opened the doors and confidently sauntered in like he hadn't hurt someone to the extreme.

Saihara sat at the table.rantaro noticed and approached him.

"Hey shuichi...could I...sit with you?"the greenette seemed nervous.he didn't want the same treatment as kaito got(not that anyone would).

The detective twisted his head round to face the other male,"of course,just try not to touch me,I get uncomfortable when people do,".

He had a smile on his face and was acting nothing like he was when they last saw him.his smile was calming...almost.

Rantaro sat down and started talking.shuichi was genuinely nice.

after a while,the avocado asked shuichi a valid question,"um shuichi,may I ask,why did you hurt kaito?"

The bluenette froze at the question.

he thought about it for a while.until he answered,"well,it's quite a complex story,but if you would like I can explain,"

"If you would,"

"I'm sorry for the bother but may I listen too?just so I am prepared incase of any medical emergencies,"kirumi entered the conversation.

"Of course you can!oh by the way I never got your name,"shuichi replied.

"Oh,I apologise for my rudeness.my name is kirumi tojo,I am the ultimate maid,"kirumi bowed slightly in respects.

"It's alright really,though onto the story,"Saihara carried on,but before he said the story itself,he signalled kokichi who had been stood the whole time.

He had socialised with a few people(gonta;kirumi;koregiyo)but not many.

He sat next to shuichi and leaned on his friends shoulder.

(Story time👌)

Ever since I was younger,I had always had a strong grip.whenever I grabbed someone they would always grovel down to the floor in an outrageous amount of pain.

I even severely hurt my sister once.her and I had a fight and I grabbed her by the neck out of a fit of anger.I was choking her,but I didn't realise that I had fully blocked her entire airway.she was then put into a hospital where she was on oxygen for over a week.

As I grew older,I masked my emotions with a smile and hated physical interaction with others.I didn't want to hurt anyone else.I only touched others when I was really pissed off.I knew where it hurt people the most too,which didn't help:the throat;the wrist;the head.Griping them from behind is a good method as well,because people always describe when I do it it feels like a compacter is clamping down on their back,forcefully breaking every single bone in their spine.

I met ouma-kun and we became friends.it was nice.no one in the school really likes me,because of my inhumanly strength.

After a while of us being friends,he came to my house once and opened up to me about his trauma.I had the urge to protect him from others that wanted to hurt him,even when before I paid no mind to these idiotic shenanigans.sure,ouma-kun was never helpless,but he let the bullies do what they wanted to him,like some sort of masochist.

I knew he lived alone after going there a few time.i lived alone as well,so I thought why don't we live together!we both trust each other with our lives,need the company and he needed someone to make sure he kept up with all his medication and such,so why not?

We became closer,I was comfortable holding his hand and such.if I held it loose enough ouma could withstand the pain of my grip.we then started dating and it all went on.

(End of story👌)

"And that's pretty much it!"shuichi explained,"I'm truth I never intended to hurt kaito,he just pushed his luck!"

"I see,well thank you for providing us with this information shuichi,"Kirumi bowed to show her respects once more and left the other three.

Shuichi and rantaro started to chat again,until the bluenette felt a tug on his sleeve.he looked down to see kokichi peacefully,enough,sleeping.

He smiled and turned back to his new friend.the talking went on for a while and everyone got to know the two(mainly shuichi because kokichi was asleep).

Except there was only person who didn't want to talk to shuichi,which was maki.heck,even kaito went up and apologised to shuichi for grabbing him,but maki,she knew he was hiding something.she just couldn't figure out what it was.

Word count:773