Chapter 3-Strength

(I know,I'm so creative with chapter names😌)

The next morning,everyone went back to their dorms.shuichi took kokichi to his,to keep a close eye on him.

(THATS ALL,I promise)

Time passed and morning had begun once more.shuichi and kokichi hadn't come to the cafeteria yet,which concerned quite a few,especially kirumi.

She saw kokichi as her son and couldn't bear if something bad happened to him.

Like they had all read each other's minds,they started talking about how shuichi was acting complete different.

Kirumi:
"Yes,that was strange,"

Tenko:
"The way he talked to himiko was unacceptable!though,it was...well...terrifying,"

Himiko shuddered recalling that memory.

Rantaro:
"He didn't seem to like kaito too much either.though remember,this shuichi remembers us from the past,so maybe you did something that hurt him?"

Ryoma:
"I don't think it's that he hurt him,it seems to be that you hurt someone extremely close to him,"

Koregiyo:
"Someone like kokichi,"

Mui:
"That bastard also said that kaede was a manipulative bitch!that's not how she acts!Shes a goody-two-shoes!"

Maki:
"That was very out of context for us,"

(This styles over now.
If anyone is confused on why I did that,I usually change my style of writing when there's big chunks of speech
E.g-class trials;non-stop debates;arguments between students and continuous pieces of speech like the one you it just witnessed
So you may see it in the future)

On queue,shuichi walked in dragging kokichi behind him.

"Your so stubborn ouma-kun,you know that if you don't eat you'll make yourself sick again!"saihara called out concerned.

Kokichi was quiet.he stared at the ground.

The detective sighed and sat himself and the other boy down.

"Listen,I'm not gonna force you to eat,but please try,"shuichi took a glance at oumas face,then at kirumi who was passing him and kokichi each a plate of food.

He gave the other boy his plate and started eating his,when he felt someone grab his shoulder.

He turned around to see who it was.it was kaito.shuichi rolled his eyes and went to carry on eating his food,but kaito was angered by his act.

The astronaut grabbed the back of his shirt and swivelled him around to face him.he pulled saiharas face closer to his,until they could feel each other's breath.it was incredibly uncomfortable.

"What's your issue?you're so different now!Your acting like...your acting like-you're acting like kokichi!"kaito spat to his face.

Shuichi looked at him with a disgusted expression.Kaito was confused.

The hall was quiet,until the unexpected happened.

"You're an idiot.it's obvious you didn't get shuichis message at first,so I'll explain it in a way you can understand,"kokichi finally spoke up.

Everyone was shocked.

"What do you mea-"

"He doesn't like you and baring in mind saihara-kun doesn't like people he doesn't like touching him,I'd say your in trouble.say,do you know what he does to people like you?"

The boy turned his head.their eyes met,kokichis were so....

Dull.Filled with despair,but not distraught despair,like he was....empty.

"He.puts.them.in.their.place."

Shuichi grabbed the astronauts wrist and squeezed it 'lightly'.

(I mean Shuichis lightly)

Kaito fell to the ground in pain.

"Shuichi let him go!" Maki grabbed a knife from the table and charged at shuichi.

The detective let go of his wrist and moved out of her way,making her fall.maki looked up to look shuichi in the eyes,but she was met with something she would have never expected.

Saihara was staring into her soul with blood-pink eyes.it was like he wasn't even trying to scare her.

the room had gone quiet,until shuichi stormed out of the room deeply angered.

While everyone was helping kaito,kirumi stared at the door for a minute.she was concerned.

Word count:653