Chapter 4-kokichi ouma

Tenko:
"That degenerate male!he's-he's worse than kokichi!"

Kaede:
"What has gotten into him?"

Rantaro:
Would you happen to know kokichi?"

He stayed quiet.

Rantaro:
"Not much of a talker are you,"

Angie:
"Atua says you know something!"

Maki:
"If you do,then spit it out.otherwise,you better start running,"

He still didn't utter a word.

(End of writing change)

Maki gritted her teeth.she grabbed the knife from before and stomped up to ouma.

She placed the knife on his nape(the back of your neck.if you've watched attack on Titan you would know already),"listen,if you don't tell us what you know,then this is going through your throat,"

No answer.

"ANSWER ME ALREADY!"

...silence.

Maki rose the knife to cut, but to her surprise when she looked back to her hand,it was gone.the knife was facing her.in that split second,kokichi had managed to take the knife out of makis hand and face it towards her without her even noticing.

She was in shock.so was everyone who saw(some were still tending to kaito)(yes,it was that bad).How could someone like kokichi face up against someone like maki,the ultimate assassin.sure,kokichi was strong,but maki was sure of a heck stronger.

"Speaking is a choice.you cannot force me to do so.do not threaten me again,or next time I won't be so merciless,"the boy stared into her soul,like he was trying to steal it.and if he was,it was sure working.

He stabbed the knife into the table with force,making the girl flinch.he walked out seemingly to find shuichi,but also with another goal in mind.it was worrisome.

At the same time this incident was happening,people were tending to Kaito,kirumi was the most involved(since she's the ultimate maid).

Kaito was on the floor,shouting in pain.

'Is shuichis grip really that strong?'Kirumi thought to herself,whilst trying her best to help the situation.

Kaitos wrist was scorching red.kirumi was sure it was going to bruise soon.

(I know that was a strange thing to say)

Her concern was increasing by the milli-second as kaito became in more and more pain as the time went by.

She saw kokichi leave the room,as kaito began to scream even more.She took a glance at him,then carried on.

some people,like maki and kaede,were trying to calm kaito down,while others were stood at he side,not wanting to get in the way.

"It didn't even look like he put that much pressure on his wrist..."Rantaro pointed out.

"And if kaitos reacting like this to him 'lightly' grabbing him,then how strong is it when he actually wants to put pressure on?"tsumugi said,a scared tone filling her voice.

"Kaitos one of the strongest people I know too"himiko was fully awake for once.Tenko was holding her tight.

"Gonta is worried about kaito and friend shuichi,"gonta stated.

"Not to mention kokichi.his eyes were so..."ryoma stopped talking,trying to find the words for it.

"Dull.filled with despair.though,not depressive despair,it looked like he was...empty.felt like he had no purpose in life,"koregiyo finished.

Word count:536